• PAGES
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 7:54 AM

Lizzie xx

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 8:36 AM

Ya, that's a whole lot better than trying to measure the distance between cupboards with one's head.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 9:34 AM

I got through 8 things on that list and was totally petered out. Way too many requirements for this old man. Grabbed a Yuengling and said I would finish the other 2 in the morning. Now I forgot what they were.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 9:58 AM

I was getting to that Sdorr. And I was carrying out experiments of the accoustical nature in preparation for new decor which would go well with an indoor wall mounted herb sanctuary. I was soon to discover that the inclusion of catnip was not only a poor decision, but was also quite cat ostrophically messy.

As an added point of interest however, whilst steaming the inside of the ovens with my home-made steamer decalcifying unit, I found to my surprise that the earlier cupboard results, in terms of the effect upon my hearing, were very similar. This was also a surprise to my houseguests although for entirely different reasons, since they thought my screaming was due to an attempt by myself upon my life when they found me with my head inside the offending space. In reality it was only the fact that I had just discovered that not only is steam jolly hot, but also that when applied to ones face in close confines, it has the tendency to stop ones breathing. My plans for a sauna in one of the pantrys, have therefore been put on hold. The fish smoker construction continues unabated though, you will be glad to hear, including the nifty fitment of some old greenhouse glass so that I can watch my catch being smoked. Lambert is non too keen on this particular addition to the household, but as I patiently explained, his room is the only suitable one really, and that soon, I would think about some method of removing the exhaust if only he would stop his petty grumbling.

On another note, I am about to undertake a venture whereby I shall need copious stock of the Wgt Starter balls and would like some help in finding where one might purchase such things. Obviously some oversight by the stock control operative in the pro shop has precluded my being able to source them.

Lizzie xx

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 10:18 AM

So, Lizzie, if it weren't for World Golf Tour's server downtime, Sylvia Plath would still be alive ... and, by now, so totally over Ted Hughes?

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 10:29 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    On another note, I am about to undertake a venture whereby I shall need copious stock of the Wgt Starter balls and would like some help in finding where one might purchase such things.

You may have all of mine at no charge, I no longer have any use for them. They are in my bag, help yourself.

She's a very kinky girl,

The kind you don't take home to mother,

She's all right, she's all right, that girl's all right with me, yeah.

Temptations sing, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Or something like that, LOL.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 10:42 AM

Oh Zag,

I can think of no more implosive mix of self agrandesmentising non talent than such a coupling, one made in the very pit of self loathing and despair no less. If truck tyres were made entirely of Sylvias readable output, then a nation would grind unerringly to a tearful halt.

Thank you for the kind of kind offer SD, but if they are of no further use to you, then there would be no merit in my denying you them.

Helpful Kitchen Tip. Nver mix Baby Bio plant grow with hidden bottles of gin. Ask Cook.

Lizzie xx 

• craigswan
    31,000 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 11:19 AM

Any driving range gives you starter balls .I buy a bucket of 100 , hit 80 and put 20 in my pocket .

Makes me better half very pleased to see me .

• craigswan
    31,000 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 11:22 AM

Another gin recipe - pour in a tray over rhubarb , place in oven and then fall over .

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2011 12:42 PM

LizzieRossetti:

Lizzie xx

A Yuengling Lager sounds good to me.   I'm assuming this had a list at one point.  Or should I be drinking the whole case?  Cheers.

• PAGES
RSS