Forums

Help › Forums

Death in the family

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 16 2020 2:51 PM (8 replies)
  • quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 4:06 PM

With the deepest regret, i must inform the WGT Community, that Dennis Edwards(aka: olduffer..Live & let Golf CC, director) passed away in his sleep at age 75 3 nights ago. He was a valued leader and trusted friend, His passing will surely be missed by that knew him from the beginning on thru. Ke's back with his wife and still playing WDT GOLF   lmao. Luved u like a brother.  R.I.P.                                                                                                                                                                                      respectfully submitted by, Mike, L&LG CC owner

• JDGHOST
    6,782 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 4:15 PM

Terribly sorry for the loss...It's unfortunate that we see many good friends and WGT members pass here... some we may not even know about for month's or even ever...As most of us that play this game are not considered  the "Young" crowd...

God bless

JD

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 4:23 PM

Sad news, i`m sorry for your loss. Rest in peace Dennis.

Bjorn

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 4:43 PM

I'm sorry to hear of the loss. RIP Dennis

• WUISENRIKE
    1,237 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 5:16 PM

I'm sorry, friends, I didn't know Dennis very well, but I did share some games with him, like, to see that besides being a great player, he was also a great person.
    Have a good trip, Dennis.
    Luis enrique

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 8:02 AM

R.I.P. -Dennis and prayers for you family and friends

Siders Best

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 10:12 AM

That's just depressing  -  another of the 'old' crowd gone   :-(

Thomas

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 11:15 AM

That's sad news.

Thanks for letting the community know and my warmest wishes to all his family and friends.

Nigel.

RSS