Forums

Help › Forums

career earnings

Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:28 PM (28 replies)
  • xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2011 2:46 AM
    Spend about $1000.00 of your real money.
  • Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2011 8:34 AM

LMAO!!!   yep you'll be able to buy a few things now.

• FutureKobe24
    3 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 5:37 PM

how do i receive them

marioh:

You receive earnings in a few different ways.

The $1.50 you got is from advancing tiers.

• nuhnuhnuhnuh
    1 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 12:20 PM

I would have but SHE (wife) stopped me because the balls were costing me too much as a beginner. I liked the 2.5 meter speed. I have to go back to starter ball and learn this game all over. I told her that GOLF stood for gentlemen ONLY ladies FORBIDDEN. That did not fly but the skillet did LOL!

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Sun, Nov 9 2014 3:06 PM

I got rid of my cast iron cookware and replaced it w/aluminum...Goes faster but don't hurt as much. hope this helps :)

• blackcaviar12
    35 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 5:29 PM

you cant, earnings tally is just a stat, just like your stats for putts made greens hit ect..... only credits u can use is the amount it says in your credit balance. but what eva u have had in your earnings woulda gone directly to your credit balance, u dont need to do anything, u can have a earnings of 100 dollars and you spend 90 dollars on clubs n balls you will have a balance left of 10 dollars but your earnings will still say 100, its just a stat to tell u what u have earned over your career, it will only go up.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 10:24 AM

xtabent:
    Spend about $1000.00 of your real money.

if only WGT were that cheap !  

Andy ( 3 yrs late )  :)

• JDShoemaker
    209 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 6:03 PM

For what it is worth:  From what I have seen, u cant "cash in"  the ernings. They are added automatically to your credits balance.

Yes/No/Maybeso?

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:28 PM

JDShoemaker:
    For what it is worth:  From what I have seen, u cant "cash in"  the ernings.

Correct.

JDShoemaker:
    They are added automatically [...]
    FROM a selection of the credits that the players gain. This is

- tier up credits,

- winnings in tournaments and RGs.

Not included are winnings in multiplayer challenges and Brackets, and spending credits is disregarded. I compare the earnings to the gross income number of my tax declaration. It's credits that I once earned but do no longer own.

These are correctly shown in your account as credits, but it's against WGT's own T&Cs (stating that credits have no monetary value) that they miraculously are converted to $. Their claim of "100 cr are worth 1 $" is false IMHO, the display of smaller or bigger amounts of $ to be gained here is fictitious.

RSS