Forums

Help › Forums

career earnings

Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:28 PM (28 replies)
  • jmiera
    6 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2009 9:00 PM

what does this mean? .....i have $1.50 earned...what it this ?

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2009 4:43 AM

You receive earnings in a few different ways.

The $1.50 you got is from advancing tiers.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 10:03 PM

It's credits that you earn from playing.

1 credit = $.01, so you have earned 150 credits from ranking up so far. As you place in tournaments you will start getting shares of total credits from the purse and continue to gain credits.

However, uploading credits using a credit card does not count towards your career earnings.

• Sleven185
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 5:47 PM
    but how does one use your career earnings?
  • ccrume
    138 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 10:27 AM

Sleven185:
    but how does one use your career earnings?

From the FAQ:

What are credits and what can they be used for?

Credits are the in-world currency at WGT. In order to play in some World Golf Tour online tournaments, you will need to pay an entry fee with credits. You can also purchase in-game items in our Pro Shop using credits. You can purchase WGT credits or win them by playing in tournaments.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 8:04 AM

Sleven I have no idea what career earnings are for. Probably just to look at as I have found no info on how to use "career earnings". Credits yes but not "career earnings". I would like to cash in my whopping $3.00 career earnings (((((smile)))) for credits but find no way to do it.

• ccrume
    138 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 8:08 AM

Johniedino:

Sleven I have no idea what career earnings are for. Probably just to look at as I have found no info on how to use "career earnings". Credits yes but not "career earnings". I would like to cash in my whopping $3.00 career earnings (((((smile)))) for credits but find no way to do it.

Career earnings are just an accumulation of the credits you've earned. Just a stat, nothing more.

• Neandrathal
    32 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 12:58 PM
    Please exuse this newbie,but as I accumulate earning is it possible to use this for equipment upgrade and tournement entry?
  • b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 3:20 PM

Neandrathal:
    Please exuse this newbie,but as I accumulate earning is it possible to use this for equipment upgrade and tournement entry?

exactly what the credits are for......

cheers

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 4:25 PM

I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but no where can I find how to turn career earnings into credits to use in the pro shop.

RSS