Forums

Help › Forums

LIVE TODAY (5/1) @ 11AM, Watch Golf Pros Team with WGT Pros

Sun, May 3 2020 12:41 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2020 9:22 AM

LIVE Today (5/1) at 11AM, watch two of your favorite WGT Pros, Young46 and Jsmithers team up with Golf Pros Chelsea Pezzola and Benny Taylor in a 9-hole Alt Shot match on Wolf Creek. 

It's all going down at 11 am Pacific on WGT Twitch and YouTube

_CHAMPION 

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2020 1:53 PM

Thanks Champ, watched a bit on YouTube and the rest on twitch. Good fun as golf and a golf game should be. Great promotion for our game.

Looking forward to more although as much fun as it is to watch it's more fun playing. Even at my much lower level of skill. LoL

Have fun, hit em straight and stay safe,

John

• JDGHOST
    6,778 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2020 2:35 AM

Totally missed this same day notification in time to see any of the game...  πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2020 2:52 AM

JDGHOST:

Totally missed this same day notification in time to see any of the game...  πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

It was posted on April 30th on Main Page in News

There were 300+ of us watching/Chatting

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2020 4:41 AM

Fun to watch real people and  professional golfers play this great game.  Hope there's a next one.    Bring your popcorn & drink because there's no commercial breaks.     --      just dandy

• JDGHOST
    6,778 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2020 5:37 AM

Kenher01:

JDGHOST:

Well then my post is invalid πŸ˜’  Wait...... April 30th hmmm... so they did give a "ONE" day notice  LOL   Apparently I forgot to check the news Thursday ...

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2020 8:24 AM

JDGHOST:

Kenher01:

JDGHOST:

Well then my post is invalid πŸ˜’  Wait...... April 30th hmmm... so they did give a "ONE" day notice  LOL   Apparently I forgot to check the news Thursday ...

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2020 3:51 PM

Hmmm... wonder how many WGT players would compete or play in an Unlimited entry tournament to play with one of those two professional / celebrity players?  

Sounds like or looks like WGT wasted a great opportunity to extract countless ball hits holding a tournament to win a chance for such a game or be drawn at random after entering, playing and posting a score.  

We get 2 day notices for a showdown on the main page of mobile, you get an ad for discounted clubs... but you have to make an intentional effort to go to the home page or catch the post in the forum if you would like to watch it live.  Granted they are usually saved, so there may be nothing really lost or missed out...

but I can grasp the frustration of some to get what feels like a relatively late notification.  It is good for the growth of the game though.  

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2020 11:08 PM

WGTChampion:

LIVE Today (5/1) at 11AM, watch two of your favorite WGT Pros, Young46 and Jsmithers team up with Golf Pros Chelsea Pezzola and Benny Taylor in a 9-hole Alt Shot match on Wolf Creek. 

_CHAMPION 

Hi Champ, Just wondering if there is a video of these games available please?

GC.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2020 12:35 AM

Follow Champs link to Youtube/twitch and you should be able to watch it there!

GARRYCARTER:

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

Hi Champ, Just wondering if there is a video of these games available please?

GC.

• PAGES
RSS