Forums

Help › Forums

Never again

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 30 2020 12:21 PM (7 replies)
  • OOsavant
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 9:38 PM

"Free rental" for reaching the next level.
    Never again, and here's why:

-1 it's only good for your first session with it- if you leave and come back, even if you're within the allotted rental period, you cannot re-equip the free rental. Even when it asks you- "would you like to equip your free rental?" Complete and total fail.

-2 I just played a round, no more than three hours from adding a '24 hour' free rental to my equipment, and the game kicked me off, told me my free rental time was up and left me to finish with no driver.

Never again- keep those free rentals.

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 7:49 AM

Keep in mind that the free rentals from leveling up are for 2 hours, not 24 like the purchased rentals from the ProShop. 

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 9:08 AM

OOsavant:

"Free rental" for reaching the next level.
    Never again, and here's why:

-1 it's only good for your first session with it- if you leave and come back, even if you're within the allotted rental period, you cannot re-equip the free rental. Even when it asks you- "would you like to equip your free rental?" Complete and total fail.

-2 I just played a round, no more than three hours from adding a '24 hour' free rental to my equipment, and the game kicked me off, told me my free rental time was up and left me to finish with no driver.

Never again- keep those free rentals.

Whenever you rent a club, you get a countdown. Next time, pay attention to the countdown’s time, before ranting off in here and look like an idiot. 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 9:21 AM

That means that the rental will last until the end of any game you start with the rented clubs, within the two hours span.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 9:50 AM

So, we're to the point of complaining about stuff that is free. Free. 

I feel an Allen Iverson rant coming on but will attempt to suppress it. Free. We're not even talking about things we paid for. We're talking about free. 

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 10:39 AM

alosso:
    That means that the rental will last until the end of any game you start with the rented clubs, within the two hours span.

Unless something has changed recently yes the Free rentals from Leveling Up are only good for 2hrs but can be used as many times and in as many games as you can play in those 2hrs. And if you time it right and start a new round just before the expiry time you get to use the rented club(s) past the 2hr until the completion of that round.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 11:38 AM

Robert1893:

I feel an Allen Iverson rant coming on ...

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 12:21 PM

LOL! 

RSS