Forums

Help › Forums

Radium One and Fyber Offers Have Shut Down

Wed, Mar 11 2020 9:50 AM (5 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2020 4:19 PM

Hi everyone. 

The offers from Radium One and Fyber are no longer available because these companies have shut down this service. 

We were supposed to have more time to message this properly and prepare, but it seems the offers from Radium One and Fyber have closed sooner than anticipated. 

I sincerely apologize that we were unable to message this to you properly before their removal. 

_CHAMPION 

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2020 4:22 PM

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2020 1:28 AM

WGTChampion:

Hi everyone. 

The offers from Radium One and Fyber are no longer available because these companies have shut down this service. 

We were supposed to have more time to message this properly and prepare, but it seems the offers from Radium One and Fyber have closed sooner than anticipated. 

I sincerely apologize that we were unable to message this to you properly before their removal. 

_CHAMPION 

Yeah it was a shock to me. Monday I took a couple of surveys on Radium One and when I tried yesterday I got an error message saying 

Bad Request
    Sorry, this request cannot be completed as it contains invalid values.
    Reference Code 307

I messaged Champion and he told me what he said it the above post,

My question now is will there be any new companies offering free credits on PC or will we have to rely on what is on mobile for our free credits? 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2020 8:58 AM

TopShelf2010:

Thanks Champ...

Probably will not be the last to ask, so I will be the first. Are there any hints of a replacement for these services?

Don

At this time, no. We're continuing to do our research but the number of companies who still offer this type of service on web are very low. 

_CHAMPION 

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2020 9:26 AM

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2020 9:50 AM

What are Radium one and fyber offers?

RSS