Forums

Help › Forums

Driver removed from bag

Fri, Jan 3 2020 4:57 AM (3 replies)
  • antstad
    31 Posts
    Wed, Jan 1 2020 10:15 PM
    My driver has been removed from my bag. It has simply disappeared after renting a driver when reaching level 90. Can anyone help? I’ve sent an email to WGT but heard nothing back. Really odd.
  • MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2020 9:54 AM

When your rental is over the club is removed from your bag but a club is not put back in its place. So you will have to go to your equipment and equip your regular driver. 

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2020 9:54 AM

antstad:
    My driver has been removed from my bag. It has simply disappeared after renting a driver when reaching level 90. Can anyone help? I’ve sent an email to WGT but heard nothing back. Really odd.

Haven't rented a club in a long time, but once a rented club expires you have to manually re-equip your own driver again I do believe. Some correct me if I am wrong.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2020 4:57 AM

"missing driver"

You somehow have gotten two 3 woods into your bag.  You need to replace the first one with a driver. On your profile page click on EQUIP0MENT. In the new pop up box click on EDIT EQUIPMENT. In the next pop up window  click on the far left item under optional clubs. This will bring up pictures of drivers, 3 woods and hybrids that you can choose from. Use the green arrows to bring a driver to the center of the display, Now click, hold and drag the driver up to the far left pictured club which is currently a 3 wood. EQUIPPED will now show under the center picture of your driver. You must now click on SAVE, otherwise it returns to 3 wood you are trying to remove. 

RSS