Help › Forums

12 days of Christmas day 11

Mon, Dec 23 2019 8:49 AM (86 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,237 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 1:32 AM

CEverett12:

Dear  Santa's 

Pfortmiller3  A Tour Master level 89  , Probably on moderation , A nice guy - Needs everything .  You choose .    Thank you and Merry Xmas

I will send this guy a set of 3 wedges Casey. I think the 3rd wedge would benefit him more than having a hybrid.

Edit-- set of 3 Vokey wedges sent--Merry Christmas-- hohoho

• WWilliams46
    91 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 4:43 AM

Dear Santa,

A sleeve or 2 of Taylor Made level 65 vapor balls would be much appreciated.

It has been a "lean" year due to employment and family issues.

Thank you to all who sponsor these event

• mrm6400
    1,791 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 5:57 AM

Santa,

I wrote a request for a sleeve of Taylor Made level 81 balls back on day 1 and 2.

If that is too much then a sleeve of Callaway level 33 balls we be much appreciated.

Thank You,

Michael

• Baldace
    3,254 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 6:12 AM

mrm6400:

Santa,

I wrote a request for a sleeve of Taylor Made level 81 balls back on day 1 and 2.

If that is too much then a sleeve of Callaway level 33 balls we be much appreciated.

Thank You,

Michael

Taken care of.

• 1969DodgeDartGT
    64 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 6:30 AM

Hi Santa, 

I guess my  first wish is for "whirled peas" as we humans are such a mess.

My second wish is for all the glitches/ bugs to be addressed and fixed for this beloved game that we play.

I would wish for a upgrade to an item but find that my last wish is much more important as I realize it gets harder to get back up when I fall now. Times are tough for many and this game is somewhat of a pressure relief valve... so It seems that my last wish is the one that I want more than anything.

So the most important thing is that "the wish of good health and happiness from time to time are obtainable to all" as this is a stressful world and getting harder to cope with, so If Santa can see to it... Maybe he can gift a mighty powerful, "Big Smile" to all and a wish of restored faith in something meaningful. Thanks

• Ketket1
    6,908 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 6:58 AM

On behalf of Blood and Fire CC, I will be sponsoring Day 12. I'd love to bring some happiness to members but I will focus on Legend and below in what I gift. Genuine requests will be met. I think the new Day of Christmas gets reset in a couple of hours. That's bedtime for me but I will be awake early and will check all the requests and gift what ever I can. 

• Matthew19801
    44 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 7:27 AM

hi I asked for a driver .. I have a lvl 40 driver now .. I been trying to get one better then this one.. please help me out.. and have a merry xmas

• Ketket1
    6,908 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 7:37 AM

txgma15:

Dear Santa's, I would like a putter any thing under a 30ft. meter Please

~ Kathy~

I think Callaghan has sorted this gift

• rockinrobyn
    400 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 7:38 AM

Hi Santas.. i guess i'm where I should be at the moment with equipment  could i please at least get some Titliest balls?  .. thank you.. Merry Christmas to you santas :)♥

rockinrobyn

• Ketket1
    6,908 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 7:47 AM

Emzie96:

hi Santa 

just started out in the game and was told to ask for any help you can give to get me started 

please and thank you for anything you can help me with 

hope to enjoy the game as i learn how it all works 

regards Emily

Emily. A new set of MAX irons in your bag. You are so new to the game. I hope you will love it as much as we do. 

RSS