Forums

Help › Forums

12 days of Christmas day 10

Sun, Dec 22 2019 8:16 AM (47 replies)
  • Leggoman13
    8,266 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 10:49 AM

Hi all and when I say all, I mean all.

So great to see the 12 days of Christmas 2019 doing so well.

Day 10 already and wow, time flies.

This year success is attributed to many great people uniting their great hearts and kindness to spend time to organise such an event. It takes a lot of work to make it happen.

Thank you to all involved, organisers. helpers, santas, elves, awesome job all.

ADK you have constantly updating the forums this past 20 days to keep us informed and make it easy for us to track the wishers requests. Beautiful and well done job. Hats off to you. Now that is deserving of a Gold Putter. 

I will be on today and tomorrow will be part of a great group for day 11, so looking forward to see you all there.

cheers :o)

• AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 10:57 AM

Leggoman13:
    ADK you have constantly updating the forums this past 20 days to keep us informed and make it easy for us to track the wishers requests. Beautiful and well done job. Hats off to you. Now that is deserving of a Gold Putter. 
    Oh, please no! I'm an off-ding putter and that Max thing with 8 forgiveness would totally ruin my game, such as it is, lol.

Did not do this for any recompense. Don't have the credits you "real" Champions and Tour Champions have, but I had the time to contribute.

• AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 11:27 AM

Moved from Day 9:

• 4,067 Posts
      12-21-2019 11:02 AM

AlaskanDame:
      WGT is not giving out these Santa gifts.

Where is WGT  for the 12 DOC. Are they not participating this year?  I could be wrong but I have not seen WGT!!!

Is The Grinch lurking around the corner?
      ================================
      I have not seen gifts from WGT or from 1secretsanta.  Nothing from LuckySkreet either, but maybe I missed it.  WGTChampion has helped Opy with posting though.
  • AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 12:06 PM

Fulfilled by Leggoman13

• 192 Posts
      12-16-2019 9:55 PM

Dear Santas:

It is hard to be a saint in the city, in fact I am not, but I am a relatively good boy and I have behaved acceptably well, ask mom.

And I would be very grateful if you could help me improve my wedges with any of the following; It would be wonderful (I don't ask for all 3, just one); the one that I would most love to have in my bag:

the Callaway PM Grind 19 60 ° Wedge L96+ (75 yds) - its equivalent the MAX Meter 60 ° Wedge (L90 +) would not be bad at all – 

or MAX Meter 64 ° Wedge (L91 +) (50 yds ) as a second option.

PS: I'm Legend Tier

Thank you very much and congratulations to all who make this event possible with their generosity.

Merry Christmas and a great 2020 to the entire WGT community!!

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 12:28 PM

Dear Santas and Elves -

Just a humble request for a putter with a bit more forgiveness than my Daytona Rossa.  I am no longer an Off-dinger and am having trouble hitting the ding at my old age.  The

Odyssey Sabertooth Putter (L59+)

would go a long way to help my game.  Thank you in advance for your consideration and kindness.  Blessings to all.

Zzyzx01

• AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 12:53 PM

We also have a Tour Pro who earlier asked for irons, but would benefit from new wedges, too, or instead.  Rorinater is his name.  

Full disclosure:  he has accepted membership in my club from his moribund one, but his DOC request was well before that. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 1:06 PM

And there is another Legend, BroncoRod, who would like slower meter on his wedges.  Currently has Max Spins level 51/52.  So, same as the legend above, the Grinds or the MaxMeters around level 90 - 98.

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 1:21 PM

AlaskanDame:
    Here's another Day 9 that just popped up from a Master. ..

SMOKEshack0: I don't ask for many things in life but it can't hurt to ask the WGT Santa gang to help a brother out if they can. 

I still may have a couple gifts left to give, but after reading this guy's blog post, I'm saying no to this one.

• AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 2:05 PM

Robert1893:

AlaskanDame:
    A new driver for this Master? He already has level 88 Big Bertha driver at 282 yards. The Epic gets 287, but . . . .  

I also feel like I need to add that for the tier that this player is at, I think the clubs she presently has are plenty good enough. Those Cleveland wedges (even the ones around level 30) are excellent, and the driver (as you note) is plenty good enough. 

I agree completely.  Have deleted from prior post.

• AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 2:14 PM

SamSpayed:

AlaskanDame:
    Here's another Day 9 that just popped up from a Master. ..

SMOKEshack0: I don't ask for many things in life but it can't hurt to ask the WGT Santa gang to help a brother out if they can. 

I still may have a couple gifts left to give, but after reading this guy's blog post, I'm saying no to this one.

Thanks for the alert, SS.  .  I advised him that directly passing along equipment (Like he offered to) didn’t work and that he should just sell them and use the credits.  He must have thought I meant “buy your own stuff,”. . . .sigh.

RSS