Forums

Help › Forums

12 Days of Christmas 2019 day 7

Thu, Dec 19 2019 9:29 AM (36 replies)
  • diehard824
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 6:20 PM

Dear SAnta  I would glady take anything that you might beable to find for me im just starting out and would love to make the game more enjoyable for me.  Thank You

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 6:39 PM

callaghan159:
    We are splitting Citizen11 as a 3 way gift deal.  Robert and EE will post at their convience what they are gifting.
    Excellent!

• mrmark55
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 7:53 PM

Not sure if this is right way but please santa help me to get a handle on the speed meter cause I seem to over shoot to the right or under shoot to the left.

I'm using the starter clubs and hope to upgrade to taylor made or callaway after the holidays.

Thanks

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 8:06 PM

From DAY 6:  this Legend has responded “yes” to the question that I posed to him below, if anyone is interested.

• United States
      9,764 Posts
      12-18-2019 8:20 AM

LGreen5:
      I know that it is a big ask for the driver, but I would truly appreciate it if it could be granted, if not then I would like two sleeves of the…Titleist Pro V1x Balls (Slow Meter) (L101+)
      ————————————————

[Me] Those sleeves would be over 1000cr  each.  And you request two?  

Considering  that your usual ball is the 155 cr  lime green GI2-SD2(Legend+), the Cally 45’s would look like a good upgrade for you and help us spread out the Christmas cheer farther.  Would you use them, if given?  (Sorry, they don’t come in lime green.)

• azgolfer56
    330 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 8:24 PM

I would like to have one sleeve of Callaway erc level 45 balls, thank you

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 9:34 PM

54 people (that Opy knows of) have been gifted to under the first 7 DOC threads, in addition to those gifting personally outside DOC. That’s a lot of cheer spread around in the WGT community.

Peace, All.  Well done, Santas and Mensches.

• RoughTimes
    103 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 4:05 AM

opyeuclid:

Its that time of year boys and girls for the Christmas give away for 2019, you have till the 23rd to ask for that little something to help you enjoy the game better . Santa,s will be watching for your wish , Be it that new driver to get off the tee or a wedge for that short shot , Maybe a putter or a sleeve of balls .

This is not a free for all so please do not be greedy , We would like to see as many get a gift that we can .

Merry Christmas .

Hi there,

am confused, posted the following yesterday, came on today to check progress, post had disappeared, probably just a glitch.

Here it is again.

SANTA-GIVEAWAY

Thank you all for what you do.

RoughTimes ( Mark )

• ArryPutter1971
    34 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 5:06 AM

Dear Santa 

If possible could i receive a sleeve of the lvl 81 tp5x balls for xmas 

thank you 

regards Arryputter1971

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 5:59 AM

callaghan159:

Ok this wish was not posted by Citizen11 but it was mentioned on Day 2 and Page 2 by a member of my club, EasyEdward. I have gifted to Citizen11----

1)--the L 101 Spider X putter
    2)--the set of 3 Vokey wedges L 76/78/80

Merry Christmas 

I sent Citizen11 the L99 Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 3 Wood.

As well Robert1893 sent the Callaway Rogue Pro Iron Set (L100+)

• Trinbagoboy
    286 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 7:16 AM

Dear Santa

This last year has been a bit of a bitter sweet one as a few months ago my home was robbed and I had had all my media items stolen PC Laptop TV and iPad fortunately that was all we lost as we were actually asleep in our beds when it occurred and thankfully no one was hurt. It has taken months to actually replace some items which of course meant I lost my almost 3 years of consecutive play but worse still was unable to keep in touch with the many friends I have made over the nearly 13 years I have been playing WGT.

On a better note this year our club took part in the world cup and I made some fantastic new friends two of whom deserve a special mention they both belong to Transgressional :- Julio1235 who I played in a match play and immediately afterwards he gifted me a whole new bag of clubs and CarlosDev who supplied me with a huge supply of the TaylorMade TP5x (L81+) balls, these gifts enabled me to progress from Tour Master to Legend which I had been attempting to accomplish for many a year Ha Ha. I mention these guys because they are a prime example of the camaraderie that exists withing our golfing nation here online.

Santa after many years of spending much money here in WGT I am now semi retired and living on an island where it is nigh on impossible to purchase things online due to the exchange control systems. So believe me when I tell you that the generosity of the two gentlemen above and many others who gifted me the odd sleeve here and there is the only reason i am still able to keep playing this game.

My wish is that you reward the two gentlemen I mentioned with a gift of some kind as I am unable to do so myself and of course if you see fit I would be overjoyed to find the odd sleeve or two under my tree as well.

Santa just and FYI some of us are unable to do surveys or partake in credit offers due to where we live so videos are all we have to build up credits. You might pass this on to the powers of WGT when you drop into their homes over the holiday season.

Thank you for all you and your helpers do to avail us mere mortals the chance to use items we would never be able to purchase.

Best regards and Merry Christmas 

Robert aka Trinbagoboy (Brookline CC)

RSS