Forums

Help › Forums

12 Days of Christmas 2019 day 5

Tue, Dec 17 2019 8:45 AM (56 replies)
  • AirMadere
    287 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 12:52 PM

I could use a few sleeves of Callaway ERC soft balls level 35 , thanks and Merry Christmas to you all and the WGT nation , Geaux Tigers - Geaux Saints 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 12:57 PM

callaghan159:

WGTChampion:

callaghan159:

AlaskanDame:

And here’s a TM from Day 4:

13 Posts
    12-15-2019 8:34 PM

Not sure if my post worked? Cant seem to find it.... 

Merry Christmas everybody! I wish for a set of lvl 75 ben Hogan irons:) they would really help my game with the higher trajectory. And some cally lvl 33 balls! Thanks so much!

Score history says he hasn't played since July !!

If he plays primarily on mobile then that's pretty regular to see. Coin games don't show in score history. 

_CHAMPION 

Thanks Champ. Always check to see if they are a regular player before I gift.

If they belong to a CC, check him on the Club Players List and see when he played last. Coin games should show up, if he played.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 1:29 PM

I was out doin' a lil' Elf reconnaissance on Wolfcreek an' ran across a lvl.95 Master, playin' since 2013 with mostly starter gear & balls, by the name of JohnnyAustin. I doubt he frequents the forums, an' if he did, it strikes me that he wouldn't ask for anything. Imma 'bout tapped out, but, if any Santas are lookin' to gift, I'm sure he would be appreciative.

Doc :)

• Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 1:49 PM

Somebody tell me what they want?  I need to give more.

Les

• TPG77
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 1:51 PM

I am keen for anything Les san - just joined and renting vcubs for now 

• callaghan159
    6,224 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 2:18 PM

Leggoman13:

AKD,

I have noticed you have been on top of things for the last 5 days.

Great job and thank you very much for all you are doing during the 12 days of Christmas 2019 event.

Well Done.

cheers :o)

Give yourself a pat on the back also. You both along with Opy are doing a wonderful job. Keep up the great work. Have a safe holiday season folks.

• callaghan159
    6,224 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 2:23 PM

DonCaron:
    If they belong to a CC, check him on the Club Players List and see when he played last. Coin games should show up, if he played.

Thanks Don. I know absolutely nothing about the mobile game as I am a PC player. Tried the mobile game once and I gave up after 1 hole. lol

• callaghan159
    6,224 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 2:24 PM

Lesthanpar:

Somebody tell me what they want?  I need to give more.

Les

Look at the post above yours. ^^^^

• XmalcomX
    101 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 2:27 PM

Dear Santa, if you come by my house
    you gift me aTaylorMade P790 Iron Set (L90+) :)))

I have Ben Hogan with 2,5 forgiveness :((( very bad :(( 

I did well in 2019 :))))) oh oh oh.... Merry Christmas...

• bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 3:25 PM

Hi , I asked for a gift of some tm lvl 81 balls for my director at my club, Gaztax, it would be really good boost for him working long hours as a chef. I know alaskandame has already gifted me some callys but for Gaztax this would be really special , thanks for all of you kind Santa’s . I posted my request on day four instead of day five sorry. 

RSS