Forums

Help › Forums

Players "QUITING" on me!!!

Tue, May 1 2012 8:48 PM (165 replies)
  • swdeva
    238 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 7:48 AM

"Guitters"  its been the same issue since WGT started.  You just to deal with it. Choose  who to play with ( sometimes u never know), join a CC, 3/4 maybe more of the players on WGT are not quitters.

• mar101
    70 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 11:07 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    Oh, and never shred your eated wheat

Oi canot wunderstandd peeple note been abel two spel in thise dey and ege

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 4:38 PM

longfade:

Re: Players quiting!

With disconnects & players quiting,i think the time WGT 5min's, is just a way to long!!

If you have to reload,takes about 30sec's, or if player quits you have to wait 5 min's to continue playing or you get a LOSS! 2 min's should be more than sufficient

My compo crashes now and again and takes me 4mins 29secs to get back to game . . . keep it 5mins pls . .

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 4:52 AM

OMG!!  Ubiquitous.

• FrankSins
    75 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 10:16 AM

I quit and I'm glad I did!

• Rave01
    53 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 12:13 AM

Just goes against my grain to forfeit, i do not see why i should take a loss cause someone else quits. The time is way too long to wait. Time that I should be spending playing someone else.

• udome
    391 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 10:27 PM

Everyone talks about quitting.....we are human,(god help us),and it's in our nature to quit now and again,but this is golf and i hate quitters.....mind you,i was guilty of it when i started so i could climb the razor wire quicker....didnt help!..I rarely join a game these days as they all tend to quit,(mainly master and lower),i am back guilding now as they DONT quit,or play with people in my cc or friends.....exactly,you have to deal with it,and i generally no who will quit when i do join a game...have fun all

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 8:07 PM

udome:

Everyone talks about quitting.....we are human,(god help us),and it's in our nature to quit now and again,but this is golf and i hate quitters.....mind you,i was guilty of it when i started so i could climb the razor wire quicker....didnt help!..I rarely join a game these days as they all tend to quit,(mainly master and lower),i am back guilding now as they DONT quit,or play with people in my cc or friends.....exactly,you have to deal with it,and i generally no who will quit when i do join a game...have fun all

X2 Mark, rarely join a random, unless I have an need to donate credits;)

• jameshodgehodge
    21 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 3:59 PM

I hate it when people quit even after they say they are going to stay. I didn't know about the 5 minute rule but do now and will stick it out for the win to get ahead. And me as a friend if you want to play with a non quitter!

• jameshodgehodge
    21 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 4:02 PM

I'm a player not a quitter! and me as a friend if you need a non quitter!

RSS