Forums

Help › Forums

Getting Started and Known Issues

Tue, Nov 10 2020 11:17 PM (104 replies)
  • salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 5:34 AM

Some cosmetic, but also annoying issue...Dont know how wgt came up with such ideas, or maybe it is just not worked out yet...

When you playing chips (flops, pitches) off the green, camera goes behind players back (instead where the ball goes) and you cant see where ball is going

When you are putting and happens to hit the ding "Excellent putt" is written all over the hole and you also cant see what happens with the ball on green..

Nik

• Bacatcha
    142 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 9:54 AM

Well...wgt knew this was coming for a long time...I've been on this long enough to know it's rigged, anyway don't know how they assign the better play to or if random...I've watched the shots over and over, such is life. Spent a bundle of money here...so when this changes and sounds for the  worse I will bid farewell to wgt and spend my money on another vice. Thanks for manipulating my game and keeping some untouchable.

bacatcha

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 4:01 PM

LOL^^^^.

• RedRockster
    692 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 5:53 PM

Game play and realism is getting better.  Big problems now are the features in the flash version that have not seemed to be addressed,  no native forum, credit purchases, etc.  Links for these items send you to the flash wgt.com verson, and to buy credits,  I just get a blank screen, it never loads.  I have to manually open wgt.com to play and go to the pro shop from there.

Another Big issue.  Player Status:  If you look at friend list or in the lobby when inviting to play, the green status is all you see, and seems to mean online, not ready, or busy, or ready for any game.  So all you can do is invite and wait and see if you get an accept or reject  this really delays getting a game going,  a lot of people are already in a game and do not respond at all to request.

One more for now,  There is now way to reach out to friends, like send a message, or get a message from a friend.  You should be able to click on a player, send a message, etc.  

I am liking the play on EA, but I hope these items available in the flash version will be addressed soon.  I see a lot yet to be done in the 6 months left before flash dissapears.

Paul

• saja1970
    160 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 7:24 AM

I have transferred the to the WGT launcher version on windows 10, and half way through the round my mouse won't work, just keeps hovering around the screen and I can't even close the program till I tab out. then I come back and load the game after restart and find that I can't get back in to the game as I still have not control over my mouse.

Only way I got over this a day ago was to uninstall and reinstall, but after today I have had enough, its been happening over the last 1 week frequently and OMG if I have to Uninstall the launcher again, then I'll never download anything again LMFAO!!!

Its frustrating as hell I have a tourney to play, on the 14th and have a reasonable second score.

I have already used a post and its details to clear the registry, but I'm done doing all this palaver, because that ain't what the game should be about....think what its about is a thing called FUN, but after a week I have no knowledge of what that word means in the case of WGT LAUNCHER....lol 

Mouse just randomly moves in the box, when I try to move it, floats but i can't select anything apart from my player who I think is getting dizzy from me moving him very fast in circles as that is all I can do.

any feedback would be good, even better would be a fix preferably a one that would fix this issue completely, not just something short term

Thanks

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 9:19 AM

I am not sure if this will help, but I occasionally have issues being able to click  on things in the game. I have always been able to fix this by going to the top left corner and opening the menu and clicking on scorecard or anything. Then when I go back to the game everything works fine. 

Brett

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 9:52 AM

Games at times can have issues with redraw focus and the cursor if you're playing the game in windowed mode. It mostly crops up if you're just using a 'normal' mouse, like not a gaming mouse with drivers/software. Leaving Windows to manage things as it were. 

If not in windowed mode, check what is running in the background, something might be grabbing the cursor focus.

• saja1970
    160 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 1:42 PM

Nope can't even touch click on anything the mouse won't even left move from the middle of the screen, but thanks 

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 1:47 PM

saja1970:

Nope can't even touch click on anything the mouse won't even left move from the middle of the screen, but thanks 

It could be a problem with your mouse. Maybe wiring, or anything else, like your connection.

• saja1970
    160 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 1:47 PM

I have the G502 Logitech and usually play in widowed version, can't play in full screen, not keen on it.

As far as programs are concerned the only thing I have running Nvidia GeForce experience and my Virus software, that's all that's on  in the task bar hidden Icons menu.

so you say buy a cheap mouse?

RSS