Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Sat, May 4 2024 12:17 PM (1,419 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 12:28 AM

Program Files (x86) if you are running 64bit Windows Paul.

EDIT : Hang on a second, you're accessing it through Steam aren't you?  Guess you need to look for a Steam folder. If you want to uninstall it, I think you can do that via Steam.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 4:16 AM

pdb1:

I looked again . I don't find a topgolf  anything in either Program files . Or anywhere .

If you have the Steam App, C:\Program Files X86> Steam> Steam Apps> Common> Topgolf

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 4:21 AM

ScottHope:

I don't like instructing people to delve into their registries, but I've done it on my own machine successfully, so I'm pleased to hear it worked for you too 1desertdude.

Thank you.

I don't either. I used to write scripts for it.

Very Dangerous with someone thats never done it before.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 6:11 AM

pdb1:

My first intentional BB code post on WGT .

Done and done .

Still too long load time . WiFi sucks .

Looks Good Paul. I really wish they would fix this. I like helping people using pictures.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 8:22 AM

DonCaron:
    I really wish they would fix this. I like helping people using pictures.

For what it's worth I still use an external HTML editor, in my case it's this one.

Resizing images after posting is not required.

Nigel.

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 3:36 PM

pdb1:
    One solution would be for the Q.A. Team to crawl out from under their rock . Be public and somewhat accountable for their World wide , extremely enormous , highly popular , massively used website . Be the SUPPORT , technical support . That this site and the users / members of this site deserve .

I think you misunderstand what a QA Team does.  Understandable if you've never worked in the IT industry.

RSS