Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Sat, May 4 2024 12:17 PM (1,419 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,138 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2020 1:29 PM

Q. What if we want to see a nice crisp larger version of your pictures?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2020 2:32 PM

pdb1:

ScottHope:

Q. What if we want to see a nice crisp larger version of your pictures?

Lol . Scott .

pdb1:
    Then reduce or increase the horizontal value .

DonCaron:
    Probably a dumb question Paul, how do we get it on WGT. Do we have to go back to Imigur and get the link? What do we type in for size on the WGT Editor?

I have always saved my pics , gifs , screen shots , etc on my computer . In various relative categories .By using the " SAVE AS " prompt .

These are always accessible from your " File Explorer " .

Once you get to your file . Right click it . " Open With " . Select " Paint " .

BTW . It may not seem like it . But I always reduce my images considerably . You shouldn't have to get out a magnifying glass to read screen shots . If they still take up a lot of a page . Oh well .

I understand saving it. How do I get it on WGT using the editor? The way we used to do it, doesn't work anymore.

• ScottHope
    10,138 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2020 3:23 PM

Paul, the width & height input boxes don't work anymore on the insert media dialogue box. Thanks to a WGT update in April.

DonCaron:
    How do I get it on WGT using the editor? The way we used to do it, doesn't work anymore.

Don, use the Direct Link from imgur, not the Image Link. When posted, if your image is too big, edit it using the the Edit Image button on the forum message editor toolbar (select the image first otherwise the edit image button will be greyed out), then put 100% (don't forget the % symbol) in the first dimension box, leave the second dimension box blank, click the update button, then post your message again.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2020 5:10 PM

ScottHope:

Paul, the width & height input boxes don't work anymore on the insert media dialogue box. Thanks to a WGT update in April.

DonCaron:
    How do I get it on WGT using the editor? The way we used to do it, doesn't work anymore.

Don, use the Direct Link from imgur, not the Image Link. When posted, if your image is too big, edit it using the the Edit Image button on the forum message editor toolbar (select the image first otherwise the edit image button will be greyed out), then put 100% (don't forget the % symbol) in the first dimension box, leave the second dimension box blank, click the update button, then post your message again.

it works! Thanks Scott

It was the edit image button

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2020 5:40 PM

We got it worked out Paul. Thank you.

It may not be affecting you because of paint. You can set the image to PCT

• ScottHope
    10,138 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 1:07 AM

DonCaron:
    it works! Thanks Scott  It was the edit image button

Thanks Don.  ; )

pdb1:
    Unless I am missing what you are saying .

It does not work Paul, trust me.

Try posting the same image at two different widths using the insert media dialogue. Say 1000 and 100 widths. They'll both come out the same.

It makes you believe it will work, because it does in the message editor, but when you post it, the style attribute gets stripped out, which is what the width and height boxes in the insert media dialogue, add to the HTML.

• toma2453
    24 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 5:34 AM

When I start a Clash from the PCEA app and then try to play, it always takes me to Kiawah Island instead of to the Clash. I then have to exit the entire app & go back in to get to the Clash course. Plus, after finishing a round in the Clash, it always takes me back to the home screen instead of the Clash screen.

RSS