Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Sat, May 4 2024 12:17 PM (1,419 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,184 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 1:39 PM

I havent read through the 12 pages of posts so not sure if this was mentioned . But what will happen to the avatars we have either purchased or earned ? I have some avatars which I purchased others were earned and even some have been gifted .

Also there are the country avatars that other players also have . So with the game changing how will this effect players ?

• TopShelf2010
    10,882 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 2:23 PM

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 5:25 PM

I have a Vista in my closet. I'll try installing the app tomorrow and see what the logs say.

Hopefully its something minor

• sexysuzie
    4,157 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 5:36 PM
    will we still be able to play alt shot....skins....match play...what about country clubs?? and merchandise we have purchased??? our club is predicated more on playing together in various tournaments.....
  • WalterHagenJnr
    433 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 10:37 PM

Offset putting must be fixed as a priority...

Just missed 3 putts from 3ft.
    Putts had break of 10%, but hit 10% off the ding made no difference.

Ding putting is for the birds.
    Hitting off the ding by the expected break is the only way to ensure hitting the correct side of the break.

Cannot be competitive while freaking over tap-ins...

• MILFHolegersson
    6 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 10:41 PM

Hi

When installing a game where I get an error message:

" An error occuredwhile applying security settings. Users is not valid user or group. This could be a problem with the package connecting to a domain controller on the network. Check your network connection and click Retry, or Cancel to end the install."

I'm the administrator!

Please help because I can't install the game this way.

Thank You!

• WalterHagenJnr
    433 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 10:46 PM

I wonder if this is a forgiveness factor?
    Yesterday I thought the offset was working, but on reflection that was on longer putts.

Perhaps forgiveness is overriding offset for short putts on the new platform?
    This is not the case in PC mode...

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 11:33 PM

OMFG! Just tried it. How does one bypass all that apparel and sponsers BULLSHYTE?!?!?

• mymanpayne
    6,137 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 11:08 AM

Does anyone know if we can invite and play other pc desktop players on the Launcher game?  I've only been playing with mobile players so far.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 3:55 PM

dchallenger:

OMFG! Just tried it. How does one bypass all that apparel and sponsers BULLSHYTE?!?!?

Ignore it. All it will do is mess your game up

RSS