Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Ryder Cup 2019

Tue, Jan 7 2020 8:01 PM (350 replies)
  • giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 9:53 AM

With all due respect to the organizers of this great event, as well as to all the players that are part of the tournament, I am sorry to say that I will not continue participating. The reason is very simple, and I don't have enough level to participate.

I hope you have fun, and in me you will have one more supporter supporting Europe.

Luis

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 12:45 PM

giraldin:
    I am sorry to say that I will not continue participating. The reason is very simple, and I don't have enough level to participate.

Don't think that way, Luis. I have a snowball's chance in hell of making it myself but you get to see how you stack up.  It's only 3 weeks.  ;-)

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 12:52 PM

Think about the larger picture lol Luis

There are people like me who didn't sign up lol we never had a level to start with lol 

• simovoice
    4,963 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 6:40 AM
    Wk 41 Free Multiround Oakmont 30
  • birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 8:19 AM

giraldin:

With all due respect to the organizers of this great event, as well as to all the players that are part of the tournament, I am sorry to say that I will not continue participating. The reason is very simple, and I don't have enough level to participate.

I hope you have fun, and in me you will have one more supporter supporting Europe.

Luis

Your week 1 scores look very much competitive, Luis. We would be glad if you continued participating!

• Wesdogg75
    2,431 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 8:53 AM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 9:19 AM

Simon-

Is the multi round first 9 score doubled or do we wait and post the back 9?

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 9:32 AM

YankeeJim:

Simon-

Is the multi round first 9 score doubled or do we wait and post the back 9?

The 18 hole score is relevant, so it'll suffice if people post their scores after completing both rounds.

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 11:55 AM

Luis don`t give up mate, Just go out there and play with a smile on your face and just try and enjoy it, You have to try and make it fun bud and just say bollox to the scores.

If you hit a Home run then great, If not then great yeah...

Chris

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 12:13 PM

Well, I think it is best to never give up, it has always been my leif motive in wgt. So Varun, Birchi, Chris, thanks for your support, and I will play until the end.

It is best to have fun, whatever happens

Luis

RSS