Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 11:27 AM

TopShelf2010:

hardnosekev:
    how do I change birthday put wrong one it wont let me play

Welcome to WGT and to the Forums. These Forums are, for the most part, community based. Meaning players helping players. Occasionally a Forum Moderator will join and assist.

Your question about changing personal information, would be best directed to customer support. You can reach them at the following link...

Customer Support

Or you can send them an email directly to...

members@worldgolftour.com

Good luck

Don

Don, I just want to let you know that I always appreciate your forum posts. You are patient, informative and supportive, but also funny when the occasion calls for it, and I wanted to give you a quick tip of the hat.

There. Deplorable toadying now concluded.

Nigel..

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 1:29 PM

WillieSinkit:
    However, I think he has the flag for Tenerife (St Andrews) on his profile ! ! !
    I don't think so.

1) Tenerife is not a readily available flag + country in WGTland, as it is a part of Spain.

2) The flag of Tenerife is indeed a St.Andrews flag but the blue background is much darker, apparently a "marine blue" opposed to the lighter blue of Caledonia, which is presented perfectly on this Scottish player's profile.

• nomTAJ
    52 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2020 9:15 AM

Hello, Can anyone tell me how to make a new Post on the general Forums? There is no 'Post a message' box anywhere on my screen. I've searched Forums and nowhere does it say how to Post... I can reply to other's posts it seems, but that does not help. Thanks

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2020 9:31 AM

nomTAJ:

Hello, Can anyone tell me how to make a new Post on the general Forums? There is no 'Post a message' box anywhere on my screen. I've searched Forums and nowhere does it say how to Post... I can reply to other's posts it seems, but that does not help. Thanks

In each Forum, click on the thread that you wish to post in.

For example... Announcement and News

Then, look for the tab that says...

+ Write a New Post

You will then be able to create your own thread with any questions/comments you may have

Don

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2020 10:01 AM

Keep in mind where your post should go. Each title is a separate topic, pick the one that fits what you want to say.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 12:45 AM
     nomTAJ :
    Hello, Can anyone tell me how to make a new Post on the general Forums?

...and if you're still at a loss...

Video

• davem58
    11 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 6:40 PM

I don't know why because I do it often!!

• davem58
    11 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 6:43 PM

Is there a simple way to remove player that don't play anymore??

• nomTAJ
    52 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 2:58 PM

Thanks Don, Pbd1 & Scott!  

RSS