skip nav

Forums

Bought Balls

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 8 2019 8:56 AM by HackWilson1930. 14 replies.
  • HackWilson1930 United States
    1,286 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 4:48 AM

Since "free" credits are readily available, upgraded balls are available at no out of pocket cost for any resident of the US. By using an iPhone and the WGT app during wasted time such as watching television or even posting to the WGT forums, it is possible to earn enough "free" credits to supply a new high quality ball every day.

• TopShelf2010 United States
    9,285 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 5:36 AM

HackWilson1930:

Since "free" credits are readily available, upgraded balls are available at no out of pocket cost for any resident of the US. By using an iPhone and the WGT app during wasted time such as watching television or even posting to the WGT forums, it is possible to earn enough "free" credits to supply a new high quality ball every day.

Please keep in mind there are those that do not have access to the Mobile App... either through Mobile devices or through emulators on their pc. Not too mention those players in countries outside of the US have much different offers.

So with that being said... free credits ARE NOT always readily available.

Don

1,286 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 6:50 AM

Don, I did qualify "any resident of the US". As for a mobile device via emulator: I'm not sure of the problem here. And if a person doesn't play on a computer, they must have the mobile app. So "free" credits are readily available as I stated. But that may not apply to everyone worldwide as you make clear. Thanks for helping to clarify my remarks.

Walt

• TopShelf2010 United States
    9,285 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 7:34 AM

HackWilson1930:
    As for a mobile device via emulator: I'm not sure of the problem here

Many, if not most, of the emulators out there do not work on "older" pc's. I have a very old laptop computer that runs Vista. The laptop serves its purpose for me. However, as I mentioned, I have tried, at the very least 10 different emulators out the market, and none of them will work with Vista.

And as far as the mobile phone goes, again, I have a very old phone that does not have the capabilities to download apps. It does what I need it to do.

Yes, the above examples are my own doings for not "upgrading" over the years. I figured I would use myself as an example to help you understand my comments.

I meant no offense by my post.

Don

1,286 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 8:56 AM

Understood, Don. You clarified which is the important thing. In my first post I was remiss in placing " the US"  qualifier at the end of the sentence it was in.  In the second post I forgot that you had stated in other threads that your older "Vista" computer was not emulator friendly. How old age affects something, including my brain, from running at its best is amazing.

RSS