Help › Forums

Bought Balls

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 8 2019 8:56 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mymechi
    6 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 12:12 AM

I fell that if a player buys the upgraded balls, they should be able to continue to use it until lost! There shouldn't be a "wear n tear" on them. Or, just have a SPECIAL price for that sleeve of balls that will never wear out until lost. They DO get expensive after a while, especially when you can only can get 3 or 4 games out of one.

Thank you for taking the time to read this suggestion.

Mymechi  

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 8:54 AM

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 9:30 AM

mymechi:
    They DO get expensive after a while, especially when you can only can get 3 or 4 games out of one.
    Expensive is what they want. /methinks that ball use in the grind is the major revenue for the company.

And, your thoughts of "no wear" are not what they want. Keep in mind that you don't own the balls but rather buy a temporary license to use their software.

• adrob2
    591 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 9:57 AM

mymechi:
    There shouldn't be a "wear n tear" on them.

I'm just glad that there's not wear and tear on clubs too, that could get much more expensive.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 10:23 AM

mymechi:

I fell that if a player buys the upgraded balls, they should be able to continue to use it until lost! There shouldn't be a "wear n tear" on them. Or, just have a SPECIAL price for that sleeve of balls that will never wear out until lost. They DO get expensive after a while, especially when you can only can get 3 or 4 games out of one.

Mymechi  

Balls are only expensive when you buy expensive balls . You can get a good sleeve of balls for less than 850 credits . The TP5 series around L92+ around 600 credits a sleeve and just as good .

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 10:36 AM

• adrob2
    591 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 12:00 PM

lonniescott711:
    You can get a good sleeve of balls for less than 850 credits . The TP5 series around L92+ around 600 credits a sleeve and just as good .

I believe the OP is only lvl 70, but the point is well made.  Could consider lvl 34 cally, lvl 67 cally or lvl 61 TM for less credits than the max platinum.

• pooped169
    123 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 5:50 PM

mymechi:

Mymechi  

Just as in real life; there is a wear and tear limit on balls. The game is made to imitate that. With out revenue we wouldn't have either.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 1:57 AM

TopShelf2010:
    PS: Oh, and to the OP, why are you purchasing Shot and Putter Pals when you belong to a club that offers members these items for FREE?

He was buying those before he joined our CC.Or he was sending them as a gift. Gifting is the only option If you are a member of a CC that gets them free. I checked it out, 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 4:43 AM

• PAGES
RSS