skip nav

Forums

Etiquette

Wed, Nov 6 2019 5:21 PM by Connorjwebb123. 27 replies.
  • Eastcoastjimi United States
    4 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 11:43 AM

wrong account. Eastcoastjimi is not a valid account. this player has been deleted by WGT. this comment is invalid and should be removed.

Digg
    Delicious
  • isalman Pakistan
    11 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2019 5:14 PM

ok

Digg
    Delicious
  • DufferDuce Canada
    87 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 2:06 PM

True story about chatting during a REAL round.  Lee Trevino and Jack Nicklaus are paired on Sunday.  Before the round Jack says to Lee, "I don't want to talk today, ok"    Lee responded, "Oh that's ok Jack, you don't have to talk, just listen."

Digg
    Delicious
  • Sunnywind United States
    2 Posts
    Fri, Oct 18 2019 1:24 PM

I think people just think that another one would answer, they are simply lazy :-)

Digg
    Delicious
  • middbrew United States
    288 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 7:10 AM

Sunnywind:

I think people just think that another one would answer, they are simply lazy :-)

I wouldn't go as far as to call someone lazy because they don't replay. I know there are some that don't because they aren't fast typers and don't want the clock to run out, some that have a language barrier and don't understand what you are saying, and of course those that just simply don't want or like to talk while enjoying the game.

Digg
    Delicious
  • bwsq United States
    7 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 11:02 AM

I like to limit the chat to gl at the beginning of the match, and gg at the end.  I prefer to just play and concentrate on what I'm doing than to chat up my opponent. 

That being said, I don't want to be rude if my opponent is a big old chatterbox. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • dhjam1 United States
    109 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 11:24 AM

middbrew:

Sunnywind:

I wouldn't go as far as to call someone lazy because they don't replay. I know there are some that don't because they aren't fast typers and don't want the clock to run out, some that have a language barrier and don't understand what you are saying, and of course those that just simply don't want or like to talk while enjoying the game.

You forgot a big one, they could have chat turned off

Digg
    Delicious
  • Connorjwebb123 United Kingdom
    8 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2019 5:21 PM
    I always like to say gl at the start, and the usual ns,vns,nb,gg, etc, it always pays to be polite. Mostly enjoy the game !
    Digg
    Delicious
RSS