Forums

Help › Forums

Etiquette

Sun, Apr 5 2020 10:50 AM (29 replies)
  • BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 7:03 PM

@sartogan,it usually means they have a weak internet connection(low mbps,or poor signal strength or whatever). That applies to the part of your question about when the clock goes to zero but they still hit,some of it is also wgt, it's called lag! As far as why some people take so long,  only God knows!

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 1:42 AM

I love to chat ( ask the wife after a beer or 2 )Lol, i always wish all well at the start of a game " Hi all gl hf " i also congratulate any good shot plus i let them know if they win a hole. I know that not all players do this and that is fine but if i do not wish to talk i just play a singles game.

Mick

• SMOKEshack0
    41 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 5:14 AM

Good morning! I'm a mobile coin room head-to-head player MOST of the time, I have been playing more stroke play and challenges lately.

Personally, I turn the chat feature off when I log on and leave it off unless my opponent makes a great shot, I'll kick it on to give proper credit.  Occasionally I've chatted with a few good people which was fun, some funny players out there! I have also kicked it on late in the match to find my opponent talked trash on it early in the match?!? A finding that always baffles me as anyone willing to talk trash on a phone video game with infinite anonymity is as cowardice as it gets imo.

I've always thought a "chat off" indicator would be helpful so both players know what's up as well as a small quick drop menu of most used complimentary abbreviations like: gg, ns, gl, etc as I prefer to send positive feedback and promote good vibes despite my preference to not create dialogue. 

**also, when I'm logged in and out on the course, I'm usually trying to get away from the outside world of messages, notifications, kids, dogs, wives, life, etc... lmao, enjoy!!!

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 10:13 AM

SMOKEshack0:
    wives,

You got more than one. Brave soul you are . 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 11:12 AM

They have a TV show about that: Sister Wives.

• SMOKEshack0
    41 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 3:18 PM

ha! no way... 

fool me once, shame on me-

no fooling me twice, 2 times is for suckers!!

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 3:21 PM

HackWilson1930:

On the tv show are they his sisters or his wives or did he marry his sisters. 

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 5:23 PM

Smoke,i agree with the idea of something to tell the other player your chat is off. I know there are players out there that use abuse as a strategy. Knowing that adrenaline and heart rate go up,hands get a little shaky makes hitting dinger harder. So when i get matched againist one of these abusers i shut the chat off. I've seen where they kept on abusing to the tune of 13 messages not knowing i turned the chat off.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2019 8:45 AM

callaghan159:

HackWilson1930:

On the tv show are they his sisters or his wives or did he marry his sisters. 

In many polygamist  marriages the wives call the other wives their sisters. 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 4:03 AM

Sister Wives
    ABOUT THE SHOW

At first glance, the Browns are a typical big American family, but as patriarch Kody explains; “I fell in love, fell in love again, and then again, and then again.” This is a look at the polygamist lifestyle of Kody Brown, his 4 wives, and their extraordinary family.

RSS