Just an extemporaneous thought...

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 22 2019 4:05 AM (71 replies)
  • ujjbnjk
    2,126 Posts
    Sun, Jul 21 2019 8:22 PM

krskfr:

kavvz:
    What type of player would y'all classify fmagnets as?   We've all seem him play live, so by feel or not? 

As and objective observer, taking into account the factors i mentioned who ought to be deemed "truly elite," are those players who play with no aids whatsoever, just memory and trial and error - thus the answer can only be 1 - Fmagnets! He is the best player in this game and it's not particularly close. Stats are stats, but eyeball tests matter too. This dude sometimes doesn't even set up his shot utilizing the reverse angle. Just grips and rips, i highly respect that. Dude is a G! As far as who is top billing with the use of aids, i gotta surmise it to be one YOUNG46... followed by UJJBNJK.

lol so I'm using aids now? Where did you get that from? :) I never once in my 9 years playing this game used any *helpers* I play off memory and feel... Not even charted a single club... Also the reason my avg rounds in way faster then the rest of the elite players... Which you can see in all my vids... low 20mins for 18 holes... But as I said in an earlier post I have no problem with players using these tools as wgt allows it and I can still beat the best without them... It would be cool if everyone did play by feel tho but that will never happen so pointless to argue about it... Waste of time :) 

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2019 1:43 AM

ujjbnjk:
    A feel player is a player that don't use any helps... Purely play off memory and feel and knowing what the clubs do... Not using a spreadsheet or a ruler to aim or a stopwatch to time the dots or a calculator for that matter... Extremely hard to master but far from impossible.

thats me,

never used anything from day one,im not clever enough to set up all the spreadsheets and tried to use twitch with help but it just dont sink in,so its easier to play from memory and feel and can get a 9 hole in just over 10 minutes..took years to get here but still have the odd brain fart which can make me look stupid..6 months or so and its my 10th birthday, dont time fly when your enjoying yourself :) 

• ujjbnjk
    2,126 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2019 2:03 AM

stevietwotimes:

ujjbnjk:
    A feel player is a player that don't use any helps... Purely play off memory and feel and knowing what the clubs do... Not using a spreadsheet or a ruler to aim or a stopwatch to time the dots or a calculator for that matter... Extremely hard to master but far from impossible.

thats me,

never used anything from day one,im not clever enough to set up all the spreadsheets and tried to use twitch with help but it just dont sink in,so its easier to play from memory and feel and can get a 9 hole in just over 10 minutes..took years to get here but still have the odd brain fart which can make me look stupid..6 months or so and its my 10th birthday, dont time fly when your enjoying yourself :) 

Ah cool! Same way to lazy for all that... it sure does:) 

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2019 2:11 AM

ujjbnjk:

stevietwotimes:

ujjbnjk:

thats me,

@ujj I don't buy it!

Next thing you'll be saying you can play with a 15 sec clock with Uneven Lies to boot!.

Likely story! ;)

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2019 2:19 AM

Kenher01:

ujjbnjk:

stevietwotimes:

ujjbnjk:

thats me,

@ujj I don't buy it!

Next thing you'll be saying you can play with a 15 sec clock with Uneven Lies to boot!.

Likely story! ;)

Well, if my memory does not fail me, ujjbnjk, he did something similar in his previous club

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2019 2:22 AM

REAL ELITE PLAYERS of WGT can play anywhere, anytime just like that without depending on any NASA TOOLS. There are handful of so called Top players who completely depend on these tools, excels to play n shoot very lower scores and win tournaments every day. Everybody knows about those peeps too. Talking about the tools, live computing excels etc are legal too. But there is a reason why WGT do not want these tools, live computing excels to put into the screen especially when it’s a Live Event.

Looking at the future, there are going to be lots of live events without the NASA TOOLS and iam glad, only Real Elite Players are participating in it n kicking AZZ as they do it on a regular scenario.

This topic is probably 10000th time discussing again n again and surely this is a lost cause anyway. No matter what all discussions are poured in here, people will still stick with their comfortable style of playing as long as it’s legal. 

- Carl 

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2019 2:43 AM

@Yiannis n Co,

You're been very hypocritical, You yourself use an aid, You use a Windows Magnifier to help you hit more dings (Almost an Autodinger {but not} that you keep referencing, What is this Autodinger that you keep referencing & please furnish WGT with your evidence of this Autodinger you keep referencing as such Software that hacks into Flash has no place in this game as it is illegal. Maybe this Autodinger that you keep alluding to but don't name is the iDing9000, I have to break it to you but well that's a long running in joke)  I've no probs with you or anyone using as little as one aid or 100 aids many once they don't manipulate the game/Flash & I applaud the guys who are able to play so brilliantly by using 0 aids.

Sure even Mags is now using one of these aids you are against, He uses an online digital Stopwatch to time dots on difficult putts, He uses it sparingly but he does use it on difficult putts in big tournies & he'll take as long as it takes on that one putt if he feels it may be a shot against the field.

This online digital Stopwatch that he uses sparingly is no different to another player (Cyclops) who used a physical Sports Stopwatch in his hand to also time the dots.

So to be clear are you saying it's OK for you to use what you deem OK in your mind but then on the other hand you "feel" it's not OK for others to use other legal aids that you don't like!?

You may not like either & you think they are against the "spirit of the game" in your eyes but "that's just your opinion man"

Ken

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2019 2:44 AM

giraldin:

Kenher01:

ujjbnjk:

stevietwotimes:

ujjbnjk:

thats me,

@ujj I don't buy it!

Likely story! ;)

Well, if my memory does not fail me, ujjbnjk, he did something similar in his previous club

Lol all good, I know he did as I've watched the YouTube vid many times in amazement.

Was just trying to get a rise out of Pete

• ujjbnjk
    2,126 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2019 3:22 AM

watch?v=LUfsBxQRy3I  15 sec you said ken? Let me call that and go all in :) 

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2019 3:30 AM

ujjbnjk:

watch?v=LUfsBxQRy3I  15 sec you said ken? Let me call that and go all in :) 

You must have got The Man upstairs to play for you or maybe you made a Faustian Pact with The Man downstairs & are now in league with him, Hmm I wonder! ;)

RSS