Forums

Help › Forums

Cricket

Sat, Dec 31 2011 2:36 PM (155 replies)
  • PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2011 8:48 PM

My Buenos Aires cricket tour starts tomorrow. To all my wgt friends - play next week.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2011 10:48 PM

PeterHopper:

My Buenos Aires cricket tour starts tomorrow. To all my wgt friends - play next week.

Good Luck on the Tour Peter... You will have to tell us how it all went.

Aussie International Cricket Season starts Next week when we take on the Kiwis..hehehe and after that the Indians.

Born in Sri Lanka, I'm a one-eyed Aussie when it comes to Cricket...Love the game.

1. Aussie Rules Football (Richmond F.C)

2. Cricket

3. Every else that has been mention...lol... Like the American Football and Baseball

-Roger

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 2:10 AM

I step on crickets Peter;)

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 2:34 AM

MBaggese:

I step on crickets Peter;)

"That'll Be The Day" only thing that comes to mind!...............(crickets)

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 5:34 AM

Good Luck on your tour Peter. Give em hell..

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 4:07 PM

mantis0014:
    Next week when we take on the Kiwis..hehehe and after that the Indians.

I think the black caps may give you a good run for the money Mantis. we recognise you as being the better team on any given day, but that hasn't stopped us for giving you several good lessons :)

Hey, no underarm allowed either!!! lmao

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2011 12:23 AM

Sanco:

mantis0014:
    Next week when we take on the Kiwis..hehehe and after that the Indians.

I think the black caps may give you a good run for the money Mantis. we recognise you as being the better team on any given day, but that hasn't stopped us for giving you several good lessons :)

Hey, no underarm allowed either!!! lmao

No Sanco, we were a great team... not anymore...lol

That Underarm thing was the worse thing I've seen in our Cricket History, bad sporstsmanship by our Captain at the time(G.Chappell).. I was dead against it!

Always good to beat our Rivals across the waters(no offence)...

The Aussie team has made 5 changes since their last test in Sth Africa, due to injury...hmmm... one of em our secret weapon...lol

• bighairyphil
    236 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2011 12:46 AM

maybe martin johnson or jonny wilkinson could coach india? they need jobs

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2011 5:15 AM

hahaha lol  you convicts crack me up!

Now if drinking beer was a sport,think we all know which nation would be No 1

hic!

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2011 5:40 AM

robdelahunty:

hahaha lol  you convicts crack me up!

Now if drinking beer was a sport,think we all know which nation would be No 1

hic!

Thanks Rob for those kind remarks...lol. Convicts as you call us were origanally kicked out of your great country to eventually make a darn good one...lol.

The Aussies are pretty good beer drinkers too...lol. I don't drink beer, but I'm on me 14 can of Jimmy at the moment....lol

Cheers

Roger

RSS