Forums

Help › Forums

Cricket

Sat, Dec 31 2011 2:36 PM (155 replies)
  • SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2011 8:47 AM

Cricket and rugby are better than baseball and American football.

Football is called FOOTBALL, not soccer. PFFT.

Tennis. Now there's a worldwide game. And no Americans in the top 4 for hopefully a very long time.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 6:00 PM

My cricket season starts in two weeks. In November off for a tour of Buenos Aires - old boys 11 lol.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 6:36 PM
    Have a good trip Peter... but man the WORLD SERIES is on and I'm not leaving the telly.
  • PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 9:10 PM

Well, not leaving the telly and the WGT screen. Multitasking at its best.

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2011 1:12 PM

America (USA) will never embrace cricket. The attention span of the average US sports fan is about 3 seconds. Similar to a goldfish apparently and with less brain cells.

• iukine
    195 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2011 2:57 PM

I'll agree and disagree,

1 - Aussie rules( Footy)

2 - Basketball

3 - Rugby

4 - Football (soccer)

And bringing up the rear, american Football, then Baseball.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2011 4:12 PM

Baseball rules. But if you're in a tropical paradise I could see where it would be down on the list. ;-)

I became a rugby fan this year thanks to my college son and his pursuit of the sport. What a game. Played right, it's a lot more exciting than football. Non stop action. I don't doubt real American football players could do well at it but those fat walls on the lines would die. You need Jack Tatum and Mike Ditka types for it. LOL

• Ihatecheats
    298 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2011 6:26 PM

PFFFFFFFFFFT

Ladies mud wrestling RULES!!!!!

Beach volleyball for when mud wrestling is not on.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2011 7:01 PM

We have cricket here in America.Well, now we technically  do not call it cricket by name, but it has a little ball and something like a wicket but with a tiny net on the end. Ours is just a tad bit more hands on though. We call it Lacrosse....LOL

RSS