• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 9:39 AM

kasia1967:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH LEGGOMAN MUCH APPRECIATED X

YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB !!!  IN THIS FESTIVE PERIOD 

LOVE KASIA XX

you are welcome, Enjoy

I am mostly being a Santa amongst so many. It is a collective effort which I am proud to take part in and have the privilege to be part of.

Robert1893 is mostly doing all of the administrative work, and he is doing a great job keeping him very busy keeping the lists up to date. Running such an event is a lot of work. And that is beside Robert being a generous and thoughtful Santa.

AWESOME JOB   Robert. thank you very much

cheers

Pierre :O)

• Robert1893
    7,680 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 10:58 AM

Leggoman13:

My only wish for Christmas in July 2019

That Wgt would gift a Max Gold Putter to Robert1893 for all he does for community and especially for this Christmas in July 2019.

Cheers Santa WGT

Pierre :o)

Kept forgetting to reply to this post.

If I had that putter, I would never have an excuse for missing a putt! I'd rather have the excuse than the putter. :-)

Besides, it's been my pleasure to help out with the event this year. Additionally, more than one Santa has graciously sent me some sleeves of balls. I feel very appreciated.

More importantly, however, I've heard how much the gifts have meant to individuals. That has been very heartwarming. By itself, being part of that has made it more than worthwhile. 

From my perspective, the event has been an outstanding success. And there' still a little bit of the last day left. 

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 11:03 AM

rockinrobyn:

I went and priced those wedges and those little puppies are too expensive for all three.. how about just one of them the "Cleveland Wedge 80" .. i would appreciate that.. wowza i don't want to break santa's toy bag..  thank you bunches Santa Leggoman13

cheers robyn

Level 80 64 degree wedge sent. Maybe some others can help her with the 56 and 60 degree Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 wedges. She only has the lower level 30's wedges. 

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 11:05 AM

Robert1893:
    Besides, it's been my pleasure to help out with the event this year. Additionally, more than one Santa has graciously sent me some sleeves of balls. I feel very appreciated.

And you so graciously deserve it. 

Thank you so much for running the show this year and making such an impact in the community.

May all your wishes come true. You are a very good person Robert

cheers.

Pierre :o)

• bobo247
    130 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 11:23 AM

i would love to get the  disco jacket  jacket and bo tie 

• Robert1893
    7,680 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 11:52 AM

billycash74:
    thank you Robert. both are great fellas and deserve to be rewarded for their kindness. 

You're very welcome. I'll wait to hear back from slammingsam55.

When I looked at the clubs he displayed, it appeared as if he only had 1 of the Cleveland wedges. Now I see he has at least 2 of them. So, he probably has the whole set.

It's simply the case that I rarely gift putters. I've participated in at least 3 of these events and have gifted a putter just once. Once a player has a decent putter, I think players overvalue the effect on scores of an upgraded putter. In other words, I truly believe other clubs should be upgraded before that club. 

But that's just me. I'm not suggesting players should not ask for them. Of course, they should ask for what they want. It's just that I will always look more closely at giving to players who ask for other equipment rather than the putter. 

• Robert1893
    7,680 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 11:59 AM

pfortmiller3:

Thank you so much.  Greatly appreciated

You're very welcome. 

• Papabukk
    708 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 12:26 PM

Bless you all and Merry Christmas in July. 

• mak92
    57 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 12:42 PM

Thank you so much for my Christmas present , I will enjoy using them , Let me hope they will improve my game too ;) .. Thanks again ..cheers Mark .. & Merry Christmas  

• AlaskanDame
    19,039 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 1:23 PM
    Papabukk:

Last night I was greedily changing my wish from a wedge to maybe some max slow meter balls when I was suddenly barraged with insults and nasty comments about spending to much time on WGT.. 

Bless you all and Merry Christmas in July. 

In real life, Bukky --- or a wgt person (in which case you should save messages and report to CS).
RSS