Mon, Jul 8 2019 3:30 PM (649 replies)
  • Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 8:17 PM

borntobesting:
    Leggoman13:

borntobesting:

SMcFadden8:

ok how about this alot of stuff still locked.

MAX Meter 9.5° Driver (L46+)

I didn't see this one so I sent you the Level 14 Tm m5 driver you requested earlier

Born,

I am sure that if you write a message to WGTChampion. And explain to him the unfortunate situation. As often posts are moderated and the delay, this happen.

If you get your credits back. I am more than happy to purchase the Max Driver lvl 46 for SMcFadden8.

Please let me know when and if it happens. And I will go ahead and buy the putter.

You can tell WGTChampion that I will

cheers 

Pierre ;o)

actually except for being 3 yards shorter the M5 is a better driver than the Max. Better precision and a slightly slower meter and high trajectory vs medium/high

Well if both parties are happy with it. Then all good and thank you for handling it. Yes I saw the specs, and you are absolutely correct, the M5 is a better Driver. well done, good eye. good pick.

I just wanted to help and do the right thing. I wrote WGT to disregard my last request.

Moving on.

cheers 

Pierre :o)

• GEESER72
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 8:18 PM

This is GEESER72 & I want to thank you very much for the generous gift of a sleeve of T/M TP5 balls. I hope in the future that I'm in a position to do something as a Santa & pay forward the gift you gave me ! Thank you very much !

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 8:39 PM

Robert1893:

joesadicker:

Dear Santa's, I posted earlier in a hurry. had to take my 95 year old mother to the hospital where she passed away.

I would like a Titleist T 53 Driver or Srixon z star  11+ Balls . i've played with rocks for the past year. 

Thanks Santa's so Great of you.

Charlie

P.S. She lived a Great life

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. 

Three sleeves of the Srixon are on their way to you. 

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Check your bag, I sent to you another 3 sleeves.

cheers :o)

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 9:27 PM

Awesome job OPY!!!....look me up for Xmas in December, i'd like to get involved again and give some great Xmas spirit :)

• rockinrobyn
    400 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 9:29 PM

thank you for your reply.. 

rockinrobyn 

hopefully santa will stop by.. thankx bunches 

P, S.  see my comment below   ↓↓↓

• Cjackson16
    22 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 10:32 PM

Dear Santa,

PLEASE don’t forget about me. I wrote to you on July 3rd but my request could have got lost with all the other requests. I even left you some milk & cookies by the fireplace 😂. I just want an Iron Set. Once I build up some more experience and credits, I will also be a Santa someday. 

Thank You Santa in advanced, 

Calloway Apex 19 Iron Set (L30+)

Max Meter Iron Set (L23+)

Ben Hogan Edge Iron Set (L37+)

Ping G410 Iron Set (36+)
  • rockinrobyn
    400 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 10:35 PM

I went and priced those wedges and those little puppies are too expensive for all three.. how about just one of them the "Cleveland Wedge 80" .. i would appreciate that.. wowza i don't want to break santa's toy bag..  thank you bunches Santa Leggoman13

cheers robyn

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 11:20 PM

Robyn do you mean the level 80 64 degree or the 80 yard 60 degree?

• JrBurnz1
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 11:36 PM
    Dear Sants, I have so much fun playing here... I met Duchess who made my life a whirlwind of fun close to me after we met, then I left on tour and did'nt play awhile until now. I would like a new putter to try. Something slow extravagant AND FUN. You all rock aand I brag about the interactions I have had with you , the staff who anwer this and the ones I play with. The best interactive game ever!
  • MahaMyth
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 1:22 AM

Thanks a lot ItsTooSweet for your gift of Ping Sigma 2 Putter (L44+).

My putting is considerably stable now. 

Happy Golfing😊

RSS