Forums

Help › Forums

I apologize

Fri, May 10 2019 11:41 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 7:20 AM

To the WGT community , Club members , & Moderators .

I'm sorry for my recent conduct ,  If I offended anyone or crossed a line I assume responsibility for my actions . I meant no disrespect to Lucky or anyone else . Emotions and anger will cause people to do things or write things they regret . 

My intentions was not for drama or to argue with anyone . Things get out of hand sometimes and perhaps I should have kept my mouth shut , Mind my own business and move on . I felt the need to bring attention to a situation I thought was wrong . 

WGT did what they think was right and I have to accept that , I respect their decision even if I don't like it . WGT customer service and the Mods have always been good to me , Helpful and fair . Champ , Icon and Judgesmails  are just doing their job .

We don't have to agree on everything , But I think respect is important . I think we can all do better . Please accept my apology and with that I bid you all a good day .

Ceverett12 

Edit )  I would like to add one more thing if I may .

Club owners should be held to a certain standard , Our actions on the course and in the forums is a reflection on our club and the members , I always tell our members to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner . I try to adhere to those standards as well . I'm not always right and I make mistakes . We need to set an example for our clubs , The members and the WGT community . 

Most people here have always treated me good , And I am thankful for that . 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 7:50 AM

You did it because you value your friend. Most of us with sanity knew your intentions were nothing but good. You owe apology to no one.

Talking about respect, you've got mine, brother.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 7:58 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Most of us with sanity knew your intentions were nothing but good.

Agreed!  :)

SimonTheBeetle:

+1

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 8:07 AM

None of us are saints Casey and anyone who has known you for a while knows that you are a good man. Things get to most of us on the odd occasion so don't be too hard on yourself. You have my utmost respect for who you are and what you do.  ; )

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 8:32 AM

Deep respect for that apology!

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 8:52 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

You did it because you value your friend. Most of us with sanity knew your intentions were nothing but good. You owe apology to no one.

+1. Just what i was thinking.

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 9:04 AM

I really do not know what happened, but today I saw through a friend what he wrote in your post, and in this life I think that apologizing makes people great.

You have my respect

• Archipelago
    1,386 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 9:59 AM

Before I say too much, or too little for that matter, I would like to say, "Casey You have My Respect Buddy"

My Grandfather taught me 'It takes a Man to Step away', that 'It takes a Man to Capitulate' and that 'It takes a Man to apologise! we are all Human; it is common knowledge that all humans make mistakes for that is one common factor with us all; that is how God made us; God Bless America and God Bless you All...may we forever be Human and Humane.

Archie

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 10:49 AM

My utmost respect to you Casey…..

Maybe , just a thought you should now re-instate the GOGF, so we can all give something good back into the community.

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 12:04 PM

Hi Casey,

I think we all know that your intentions were good in this matter. 

We are all human after all and make mistakes.  If we were all Saints then that would be a different story but we are not.  Our human flesh tends to get riled up and we act out before thinking about the consequences. 

Anyway, we still love you and have great respect for you.  Even more so now that you have come and asked for forgiveness. 

Carry on now.

Blessings,

Marion :-)

• PAGES
RSS