Help › Forums

Eagle City Boomers.. FUN, Clash and Turf War Focus

Sat, Nov 14 2020 8:51 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RCall1
    1,834 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 9:42 AM

We @ ECB think of this as a TEAM game 

Would you play any competition without communicating with YOUR TEAM?

Results speak for themselves we talk strategy, chat rooms to help players , several specialized chats .. I know other TOP clubs do this as well. 

If you text on your phone or use any email Telegram is no different.

All the best .

Rob

• MojosMojo
    104 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 10:46 AM

Your comment came off as a bit defensive. My post was meant more in support of your team than anything else. My apologies if it was taken another way.

To be clear, I didn’t decree all clubs who use discord or telegram are liars, cheaters or thieves. It’s your club and you should set the rules exactly as you want them. Those tools are there to be used or not. I just don’t like them personally.

I might also point out that up until recently your club didn’t require members to use telegram. So there are many ways to go about coordination of clashes. 

A club I once was with used the front chat page to coordinate with the entire clash team. They had excellent communication in real time where every single member of the club (whether you were on clash team or not), could keep up with the goings on. That page is the best tool WGT gives any club, imo. It’s the only place in this game (contained within app) that allows for real time communication with every single member of your club. Unfortunately, most clubs waste this gift and rarely if ever use it. 

Instead they opt for telegram or discord.

My experience with those apps are they are team killers unless all opt in. Otherwise you really have effectively divided your club into two factions.

So, although I don’t personally like those apps, I am glad to see you have went with all or nothing. That probably is best way to keep your entire club as a team and not just the die hards and clashers.

Again, I wish you and your team luck and will root for you. I think we have played a few times in coin games and you have always been friendly. See you next time. 

• callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2020 3:01 AM

Don't get me wrong, but I do have discord downloaded. I did it because I wanted to. I wasn't told I had to. It was my choice. The club I belonged to used it so I downloaded it. I play mostly A/S now so when I played and I wanted to chat I could. I'm not belittling your club in any way, shape or forum. My current club uses skpe which I have no interest in downloading. Cheers.

• tiang
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2020 8:36 AM

TEAM GAME for sure.

I heard @ this club, if you don't spend money and buy cc passes they threaten kicked you out off club. You HAVE to play minimum 15 rounds. They have obsession to win clash.

No one understand why.

• callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2020 9:02 AM

tiang:

TEAM GAME for sure.

I heard @ this club, if you don't spend money and buy cc passes they threaten kicked you out off club. You HAVE to play minimum 15 rounds. They have obsession to win clash.

No one understand why.

Crazy

• MojosMojo
    104 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2020 11:08 AM

I have no idea what the rules are for this club Tiang, so I don’t know if the rumors you speak of are true. 

I will say, that the owner of ANY club has the right to set up their club requirements for all members to be a part of their club, any way they like. It’s up to each individual to decide if they want to meet that criteria. 

I have nothing but respect for the competitive nature of the owner and members. If the goal is to win the clash then I would say they are well on their way. It won’t be done easily, but it can be done and I am rooting for them to do it.

Go Boomers! 

• Sean4555
    700 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 4:29 PM

Those rumors are false although we do want you to participate in the clash... i dont think thats too much to ask. We do have a great system where we help with passes for those who want more

• RonBB55
    1,430 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 8:51 AM

Hello there Rob, this is Ron, RonBB55, was a former member of BroCC when Rick was running it, I made the jump to the Royal Assassins until I just had enough of Jim! And I will just leave it at that, have floated around and am looking for a a club that wants to be the BEST. I've averaged anywhere from 15-25 rounds per Clash, just learning the ropes on Turf Wars, reached out to Paula and she said that I should message you. Not to sure what Telegram is about, tried looking it up and haven't had much loading what it is you use. I'll gladly load if you would accept me as a new member, and possibly send me a link. Look forward to hearing from you either way THANKS, for listening to my request!

Ron

• PAGES
RSS