Help › Forums

speed meter should have a constant speed

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 26 2009 8:15 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jbroks544
    3 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 3:11 PM

the green speed meter starts slow and then speeds up.  Every other golf game I've ever played, the click meter comes back at a CONSTANT SPEED, not speeding up as it goes.  I'd say this is a non-starter to an otherwise awesome game.  I guess I'll just go back to playing Tiger Woods, as an increasing speed meter is just bogus

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 5:18 PM

You have three ranked rounds................

Come back when you have actually played the game.

This is a hard game, in general the community at large does not want it to be easy.(IMO).

• KodiVet
    13 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 8:22 PM

And I totally endorse Soulcatcher (who is a real player by the way) but the only thing I would like to see added is a practice putting green. It's the most brutal part of the game and real life....

• jeff26
    97 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 9:38 PM

KodiVet:
    (who is a real player by the way

lol, the rest of us are "fake" :)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 11:28 PM

jeff26:
    KodiVet:
    (who is a real player by the way
    lol, the rest of us are "fake" :)

... if the shoe fits...

• STUDIOSHD
    180 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 7:06 AM

I tottaly agree with soulcatcher, if would be too easy for people to get great scores here. So that is why WGT developed the game the way it is to make more like real golf even though its virtual.

If your meter is glicthing then search gamebooster and download it. The glicthes is the WGT webs part, but with the gamebooster it will take most of the glicthing off, you will still see a glicth or jump here and there but remeber its not on your end its on WGT's end.

Best Of Luck

Rickey

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 7:15 AM

no comment

• ondebyou
    11 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 7:20 AM

While i agree with you guys to the fact of this being a more real like game, after advancing to the Master tier, for some reason, this game has really gone to the dogs. Isomuchas;curser freezes on screen, speed meter glitching at impossible rates, club distances are off, setting up a putt as before to accomodate for slope and speed has changed dramatically, just to name most of what I've been dealing with the last few rounds. It gets so aggravating at times,I just shut it down.Do you think this gamebooster would help all of this?

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 7:38 AM

I have only been here 7 or 8 days and have been inclined to suggest to the WGT  that they should charge atleast 50 cents for every complaint posted!!! They would make alot more money..Suggesting that a completely free site is some how affecting they're ability to hit the meter perfect every shot,everytime...It is ludicrious...I wonder why I don't see the people who have been posting scores in the high 50's and low 60's aren't in the forums night and day...Oh, maybe they're out there enjoying the game that was provided to them for FREE...Yeah,Yeah,Yeah...You got to buy stuff with prices quoted in pennies...is that decieving or deceptive somehow...I think not...This is a great game to me! If you pay attention to the meter you can see the glitch on the backswing...Just don't hit it on the downswing..let it go and start over...Works for me...Oh yeah,by the way,keep adding to Tiger's bank account...I'm sure he could use the MONEY!!!

Larry in Mississippi said THAT

y'all keep'em straight up air

• jbroks544
    3 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 12:08 PM

Yeah, I can tell in 3 rounds that this game has very high potential, but that it has certain critical shortcomings.  I am fully qualified to judge golf games, as I've been playing most of them since NES Lee Travino Fighting Golf (which has better playability than this game).  I'm currently ranked in the top 250 players worldwide on Tiger Woods Xbox, etc. etc.   So, your dismissal of my comment seems pretty lame.  My critique of the game is two-fold.

1.  The green power meter starts slow and then speeds up, instead of maintaining a steady speed, as all other gold games always have.  This is not a feature, as I see it, it is a mistake.  My opinion.  No, I'm not experiencing any glitches or performance problems, as some commenters talked about.  I have no tech. issues.

2.  The putting is pretty bad all around.

- I only bothered to comment on this game, and make suggestions, because it seems so VERY GOOD in so many ways, yet has a couple very bad features, which I and others think makes it not worth playing much. This is the best online game I've ever played, yet I feel it could be a lot better, as it doesn't match other available console games, and I think it could.

Soulcatcher, I don't appreciate making a product suggestion, in a PRODUCT SUGGESTION forum, and getting slammed by some wanker like you.  If you don't want suggestions, then don't have this section.  I didn't see anywhere that people had to pass your imaginary qualifications list to be able to contribute.  Get stuffed wanker.

• PAGES
RSS