Forums

Help › Forums

Irons

Thu, Mar 7 2019 10:39 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • KFitzgerald16
    6 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2019 11:24 PM

does anyone know all the stats on the Nike Vipers? i was told i could get clubs used and i would like to know more info on both the irons and buying used clubs. I am looking for a set of irons with accuracy, forgiveness, spin and slower meter speed since i have refles issues to nerve damage. I don't want to buy clubs now then have to buy more when i avance. anyone?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2019 10:25 AM

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2019 11:48 AM

KFitzgerald16:

does anyone know all the stats on the Nike Vipers? i was told i could get clubs used and i would like to know more info on both the irons and buying used clubs. I am looking for a set of irons with accuracy, forgiveness, spin and slower meter speed since i have refles issues to nerve damage. I don't want to buy clubs now then have to buy more when i avance. anyone?

No such thing as used clubs in WGT. All you can buy is new from the pro shop. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2019 1:00 PM

KFitzgerald16:
    i was told i could get clubs used

You were told wrong. The Vapors were replaced by the Callaways.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2019 4:03 PM

KFitzgerald16:
    i would like to know more info on both the irons and buying used clubs.

I have looked all over the Pro Shop for all those clubs that were sold back for 25% of MSRP but have never been able to find them.  I think Sasquatch takes them all when no one is looking.

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 6:16 AM

KFitzgerald16:

I don't want to buy clubs now then have to buy more when i avance.

That's just the way it is. WGT needs to make a profit somehow and selling virtual clubs and balls is where it's at.

PS; Don't buy used clubs, the groves are worn and don't hit the ball the same as new ones.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 2:00 PM

KFitzgerald16:
    I am looking for a set of irons with accuracy, forgiveness, spin and slower meter speed since i have refles issues to nerve damage. I don't want to buy clubs now then have to buy more when i avance. anyone?

Keep that thought.

You can use the Pro Shop Equipment Tables by player ScottHope to see and sort and compare everything in the Pro Shop.  For example, you can see all irons with a meter speed greater than whatever you specify (I look for 4.0 and up).  I do this well in advance so I can see what is upcoming and plan club purchases well in advance.  When I level up, I rent what is offered that I want to get at that level and then buy it at a discount.  I don't fool with clubs that are not on my "to-buy" list.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2019 7:40 AM

TopGolf has acquired all of the used WGT equipment and moved it to their driving ranges as rental equipment. Since they are putting electronics in the balls they use, however, they no long dive in the ponds around their courses. They allow outsiders to come in to search for those "lost" balls. Those balls then sometimes show up in mall parking lot stands during the summer as cheap ball specials.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2019 1:35 PM

borntobesting:
    No such thing as used clubs in WGT. All you can buy is new from the pro shop.

I would like to know if they are going to replace the equipment they removed or at least some of the equipment.

I'm level 97. I have to reach 101 before I can upgrade my putter. I do not waste money on level up boost because during play I may have to leave the game without notice. 

SUCKS man. They remove top quality equipment and replace them with NOTHING.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2019 3:02 PM

• PAGES
RSS