Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 1/29/19 ***

Tue, Feb 5 2019 3:27 PM (33 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2019 8:04 AM

FarFoo:
    CC can send request but when they join they are only half in the cc. They appear on cc listing with no member status(no recruit or whatever) and they are not in the cc.

I immediatly change them to member. 

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2019 5:21 AM
    goldeena:

jacktrade51:

goldeena:
    New Cleverland 60 and 80 yard wedges with speed 4.5 plzzzz

Personally, I would prefer MacDaddy 60 and 80 yd wedges (that matches the Clevelands, like MacDaddy 100 matches Cleveland 100)  because of greater forgiveness.  I won't shell out for the meter speed change but I would for the forgiveness.

Tom.

Yeah, that is what I meant really - we want a MacDaddy version of the Cleverlands don't we (or a Cleverland version of the Macdaddys?? I've been working on logic for too long, lololos) - so many people go for the 60, 80 yard option, I do because I want the extra yardage on the flop that the 60 gives over the 50 and there just isn't a genuinely top level set of 60, 80, 100 yard wedge family - nothing is top level unless its got speed 4.5 - that's when it becomes the top rack and those Cleverlands are good, but not top rack and us 60-80 yard players thirst for the day they finally arrive!!

Come on now WGT - release the top rack 60, 80, 100 yard family of wedges, it is long long overdue!!

deena.

Speaking of long overdue is a level 100+ 235yd 5 wood or hybrid that has the same attributes as the high level clubs, im still using the level 41 232yd 3 wood to fill the gap between 3i and 250yd 3w, it just doesn't have a good trajectory as it was designed for a lower level
  • DirtyDuffer
    876 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2019 3:27 PM

When’s the next?

RSS