Forums

Help › Forums

The Bridgestone Pro Tour (BPT)

Sat, Nov 14 2009 7:45 PM (52 replies)
  • ThunderBoltz
    740 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 8:09 AM

Are we going to be paired up during our Qualifying round or not? I am still not totally sure about the qualifying basis of this tournament?
    Thanks thundy 

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 2:53 PM

if still open id love to play pro 68.23

• broy22
    24 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 3:29 PM

broy22- pro  70.23

• geordieles
    516 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 3:39 PM

if i can still enter i would like to be considered

geordieles  master 67

• TrevorTurner
    106 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2009 11:21 PM

Says qualifying rounds start this week, can I still get in?

Pro - 70.16

• garyk49
    2,314 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2009 5:29 AM

Seeing that Q School is supposed to start today 11/8, for all those involved it might be nice if we had some information about what we are doing for this round.

Gary

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2009 5:38 AM

OK, the runner of this tourney SHOULD of done this, but seeing as I am now part of this tourney (kind-of), I'll explain.

The tourney is now being run on www.wgtct.webs.com, the newest WGT community site, as run by Gaoerfuqiu, which me as a mod. The tourney has started today, as you said, but on that site. For more info, just ask me or Gaoerfuqiu and we'll try to answer.

• garyk49
    2,314 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2009 6:04 AM

I saw that site before I even made the first post, just went and looked at it again.  Unless I am missing something, tried clicking the different links about this tourney, including the one for Q school.  Nowhere does it say, what course, how many rounds, paired, single player(posted score), course specifics, nothing.

It says sign up ended on 11/7, did we need to resign up on that site.

Just not a lot of information not being given.

Gary

ps--- I am not the only person asking, look on the site and you will see others.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2009 6:07 AM

Sorry for the confusion.

Some answers have just given to me, and are on the site now on the forums.

Yes, you will have to sign-up for the site, so you can post your scores on there.

Yes, you will need to sign-up again for the tourney on the site.

The tourney itself has been put back a week because of all of this, thus giving everyone a week to sign up and get ready. The details of what is happening next week will be put up under the event details when it starts.

Sorry for any problems caused.

*edit*    

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2009 6:09 AM

Hi garyk49, because very few original sign-ups have re-registered for the tour on WGTCT (go to the BPT home page on the top bar and click "REGISTER FOR THE BPT HERE"), I have pushed back qualifying for one week, so Q-School will begin on Sunday, November 15.

REPEAT: Q-SCHOOL WILL BEGIN ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15!

Which means that registration will close on Saturday, November 14.

REPEAT: REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 14!

At that time, all players will be notified on their WGTCT profiles of the course to play and their pairings. Ellis and I will be sending out WGT notifications to become members on WGTCT and then re-register for the BPT, as explained above. Please bear with me here ... ggggavin22 (the original creator of the BPT) has not been online in a few days and I have had to take this over for a bit. If you have any questions, please let me know, I'm also happy to help, and I know that this is a hectic time as people are wondering about Q-School, but like I said, it will begin next Sunday.

RE-REPEAT: Q-SCHOOL WILL BEGIN ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15!

RSS