Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2019

Tue, Jun 18 2019 8:47 PM (1,489 replies)
  • ujjbnjk
    2,126 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 7:09 AM

Hell of a sum up ken felt like I played the match all over again reading that:) would have been really interesting to see what would have happened if you just find fairway on does 2 riskyaim drives. thanks for the match and very well played... Sure didn't make it easy for me... And you did play pretty fast guess all my slow jokes starting to pay off :D

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 9:51 AM

Ok Chris and Ken, what you say is largely fair enough I'm done for here.

Ken you're forgetting it was a 5 (against a 3) on 5 ;-)) Still great playing by both.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 9:51 AM

oops

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 10:12 AM

DodgyPutter:

Ok Chris and Ken, what you say is largely fair enough I'm done for here.

Ken you're forgetting it was a 5 (against a 3) on 5 ;-)) Still great playing by both.

Oh thanks for the reminder twice, To be sure to be sure!! ;)

I was trying to forget about that hole, Thanks! ;)

Ken

• Cuser44
    1,049 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 7:08 PM

Plate Semi Finals

East Coast              v    Paragon

235 L   calmac52       v       jbboon        L 158

jbboon wins 6 up.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 2:02 PM

Just watched Mickey & Donald Darren play 23 (?) action-packed holes. 

Great game played in the manner this daft game should be, with a captivated audience joining in the fun. 

Well played one et al.

*I'll leave it to others to reveal the outcome.

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 2:09 PM

ty sir

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 2:10 PM

Cheers Johnny.

Semi final plate

Bubbs v Mickey (MGB01)

Mickey wins on 4th extra

Was a great match, some bad shots and some great shots .....pure matchplay. ;-)

I missed some putts early doors but thats Merion. Mickey played some great shots and was playing good stuff. This meant he was 3 up with 5 to play.

I then came back at him and Mickey was stumbling to the line and i caught him at 17.

We both were in trouble on 18 (me in bunker, Micky light rough).....but we both saved.

Cut to chase........clutch putts by both all way to 4th extra.

Mickey was a foot away.....i was 5 foot or so away. I dunno what i did and will have to watch back......cos i missed.

Merionitis hits at times, sometimes you tame the *** then she bites your @ss.

All in all Mickey was great to play with, good banter from a top top fella

Anyway........off to the basement for me for scrutiny (torture)

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 2:13 PM

bubbs thank you so much for an awesome game.....we both had our wtf moments for sure.....but we didnt care lol......we were just having a friendly banter and fun......awesome to play with someone that just wants a blast.......what a great guy you are bubbs......i was gutted to see you miss that putt.....didnt deserve to lose that way.......this game was the epithy of what this world cup is about..........thx bubbs a million

• amateur4sure
    2,198 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 3:11 PM

Class act Gents, What a super fun filled game with a captivated audience..

Full of absolutely nutters I may add lol... Just the way you like it D Oh Yeah

RSS