Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2018 1:16 PM

LEDzZzEPP:

And when i put myself in front in the match.... (hole 6)

I think you get upset by the fact i was playing starter balls, whatever, i dont go play you again, ''Mr Best..''

I am confused.....

HenryKawa defeated LEDzZzEPP in a 9 hole match play game on ST ANDREWS LINKS: THE OLD COURSE

Don

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2018 1:25 PM

TopShelf2010:

LEDzZzEPP:

And when i put myself in front in the match.... (hole 6)

I think you get upset by the fact i was playing starter balls, whatever, i dont go play you again, ''Mr Best..''

I am confused.....

HenryKawa defeated LEDzZzEPP in a 9 hole match play game on ST ANDREWS LINKS: THE OLD COURSE

Don

Yes, i get disqualified because shot timeout (30 sec), i was asking him about ''why stop the match now?'' via chat, & cant make my shot at time, i really dont care much the result after all, probably i going to be defeated, i win some & lose plenty of others

but ask to other player to end a round if i see the other probably go beat me...?, thats absurd..proper of the BEST PLAYER EVER

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2018 2:01 PM

LEDzZzEPP:
    but ask to other player to end a round

Thank you for clarifying.

I wasn't sure what was going on.

Don

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2018 2:29 PM

TopShelf2010:

LEDzZzEPP:

Don

Hello Topshelf.   Ledzzzpp is a very good player.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2018 3:23 PM

HenryKawa:
    I don't know what all the gibberish is that he was yipping about. I didn't understand it.  I think he was upset about his loss, so now will say anything (true or untrue).

There's only ONE way he gets that screenshot and YOU know dang well how that went down. YOU requested to drop the match. Period. Had he adjusted the size of the insert we would have seen the rest of the message but the important part was preserved.

You're lying, plain and simple and regardless of how you spin it, he caught you with your lying pants down. Shame on you.

Carry on with your charade.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2018 3:56 PM

Moottis Opragrandi .

Book him Dano .

OPY 

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2018 4:00 PM

HenryKawa:

TopShelf2010:

LEDzZzEPP:

Don

Hello Topshelf.   Ledzzzpp is a very good player.  I don't know what all the gibberish is that he was yipping about. I didn't understand it.  I think he was upset about his loss, so now will say anything (true or untrue).  All I know is I won the match.  I am ready to take on anyone at this point - don't think anyone will beat me, but then who knows anything can happen.  Thank you.  HK.

Go on Henry i'll bite :) I also have no problem playing a 30 second shot clock! Looks from that pic you played Ledzzzpp on St Andrews,so i'll let you choose the course but not there.If your feeling brave lets play at Merion :)

Russell

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2018 4:50 PM

YankeeJim:

HenryKawa:
    I don't know what all the gibberish is that he was yipping about. I didn't understand it.  I think he was upset about his loss, so now will say anything (true or untrue).

There's only ONE way he gets that screenshot and YOU know dang well how that went down. YOU requested to drop the match. Period. Had he adjusted the size of the insert we would have seen the rest of the message but the important part was preserved.

You're lying, plain and simple and regardless of how you spin it, he caught you with your lying pants down. Shame on you.

If you click on the image you can see it full

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2018 4:57 PM

You lost Kawa , Simple as that .  Don't embarrass yourself by lying to everyone .   You did the same thing to me a long time ago .  

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2018 5:13 PM

YankeeJim:

HenryKawa:

I'm sorry.  Your right.  Although, can you tell me what the lie was?  I thought I won, which is all that matters really.

RSS