Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 11:17 AM

My wife and I are planning a trip to the USA.  We are thinking of driving straight south of Winnipeg, down through Denver, to Phoenix, across to Yuma and then to Palm Springs.   On this trip I want to make it a priority to meet some of you from WGT in person.  You will then see I am a normal person.   Eventually over the next few years,  I would like to meet many of you in person, especially the following (but not limited to):

Craigswan, Garylewisgr, TopShelf, Ladychipper, ScottHope, Gonfission, Jcarmichael, Pdb1, Young46, MGB01, SimonTheBeetle, Jimbog, Renniw52, Ceverett, OPY, CT69, Alcaucin, DoctorLarry, DrMoose, Overtheedge, YankeeJim, Fatdan, Garyk49, Txzdave, Andwhy67, Alosso, Alanti. 

On this trip, I will take deviation just to meet anyone from WGT.  If you live close to the path we will be driving, let me know and hopefully we can arrange a meeting for lunch or coffee..... I"M BUYING (your spouse is welcome too).

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 12:40 PM

Your need a passport for that henry .

Don't you ever leave the America's .

Might be washing my hair that day .

Perhaps you are waiting for an invite to my second home - Miami .

C'mon the Dolphins .  1972/1973 and all that . The perfect season and the superbowl .

I know a couple of dolphin cheerleaders we can hook up with .

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 2:10 PM

craigswan:
    I know a couple of dolphin cheerleaders we can hook up with .

From the 1972 season? 

;)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 3:08 PM

The bloke aint gonna stop as some of you are showing the turd a little more forgiveness than he deserves.

When will you realise please.

Millionaire, best player, ex chief inspector, kind hearted gestures......so what, yes these can be laughed at.

Bit like a bloke who walks into a bar and says to a table of fellas....."hi fellas, i can fly"

The table of blokes laugh with him.......until he says "what you laughing at, i really can fly".

Imagine the table full of fellas when he walks into the bar every night and states it.

Then we can mention the fact he said he was badly burnt in a fire when he was young, some folk have been HK, you do know that dont you.......plus...

Some folk have really lost close ones in tragic accidents......you know what im on about ......dont you.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 3:31 PM

HenryKawa:
    OPY said Tell you what SIr ,  I invite you to a game starting on the 20th  and any one else for the 10th year ,

HenryKawa:
    I would like to play you OPY

Hint :  that was not a one on one game invite Detective . It was a Invite to all for a party on the 20th for the 10th 

OPY

EDIT :  Thank you WGT . 

• callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 3:35 PM

HenryKawa:
    No more blowing my own horse.

LMAO----TMI

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 4:16 PM

callaghan159:
    LMAO----TMI

Probably got the horse returning the favor now.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 5:07 PM

opyeuclid:

It was a Invite to all for a party on the 20th for the 10th 

OPY

Have a Happy one, OPY!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 5:39 PM

DoctorLarry:
    Have a Happy one,

With a bit of  " Trust  "  I will ,   Thank you Sir .

OPY

EDIT :  "  Earned  "

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 5:46 PM

bubbsboy:

The bloke aint gonna stop as some of you are showing the turd a little more forgiveness than he deserves.

When will you realise please.

Millionaire, best player, ex chief inspector, kind hearted gestures......so what, yes these can be laughed at.

Bit like a bloke who walks into a bar and says to a table of fellas....."hi fellas, i can fly"

The table of blokes laugh with him.......until he says "what you laughing at, i really can fly".

Imagine the table full of fellas when he walks into the bar every night and states it.

Then we can mention the fact he said he was badly burnt in a fire when he was young, some folk have been HK, you do know that dont you.......plus...

Some folk have really lost close ones in tragic accidents......you know what im on about ......dont you.

Sorry Bubbs.  I will add you to the list: 

Again > On this trip, I will take deviation just to meet anyone from WGT.  If you live close to the path we will be driving, let me know and hopefully we can arrange a meeting for lunch or coffee..... I"M BUYING (your spouse is welcome too).

Craigswan, Garylewisgr, TopShelf, Ladychipper, ScottHope, Gonfission, Jcarmichael, Pdb1, Young46, MGB01, SimonTheBeetle, Jimbog, Renniw52, Ceverett, OPY, CT69, Alcaucin, DoctorLarry, DrMoose, Overtheedge, YankeeJim, Fatdan, Garyk49, Txzdave, Andwhy67, Alosso, Alanti, Bubbsboy

RSS