Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 3:33 PM

HenryKawa:

Russ, we are now friends.  I will keep an eye out for you.  We will play!  Once I take care of you, you can set up some other matches with some of your friends.   See you soon, my friend.   Henry Kawa.

Yes i did accept your friend invite,so what course other than St Andrews do you want to play on? and are we still going for a 30 second clock?,which i will set with 3 timeouts.I'm staying up late tonight to watch my team Seattle play,so i can play anytime in the next 3 hours.

Russell

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 3:55 PM

People are confused, the main goal is not beat this clown (which is pretty easy), is be able to END the match

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 3:58 PM

CEverett12:

My money is on you Russ .

Mine also . 

OPY

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 4:04 PM

russellfahey:

HenryKawa:

Russ, we are now friends.  I will keep an eye out for you.  We will play!  Once I take care of you, you can set up some other matches with some of your friends.   See you soon, my friend.   Henry Kawa.

Yes i did accept your friend invite,so what course other than St Andrews do you want to play on? and are we still going for a 30 second clock?,which i will set with 3 timeouts.I'm staying up late tonight to watch my team Seattle play,so i can play anytime in the next 3 hours.

Russell

How about I set it up.  I will pick the course, and set 60 second clock for you.  4 time outs is fine.   I don't need lots of time, unlike others. I play by intuition, like the pinball wizard. LOL.    See you later my best friend.  Thanks.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 4:10 PM

HenryKawa:

russellfahey:

HenryKawa:

Russell

How about I set it up.  I will pick the course, and set 60 second clock for you.  4 time outs is fine.   I don't need lots of time, unlike others. I play by intuition, like the pinball wizard. LOL.    See you later my best friend.  Thanks.

How come i get a 60 second clock when Led got 30? But no probs you pick course(No St andrews) just let me know when.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 4:17 PM

russellfahey:

HenryKawa:

russellfahey:

HenryKawa:

Russell

How come i get a 60 second clock when Led got 30? But no probs you pick course(No St andrews) just let me know when.

HAHAHAHA.. Are you afraid of St. Andrews?  If you are so good, you would accept any course.. hahahhahahaha.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 4:20 PM

HenryKawa:

russellfahey:

HenryKawa:

russellfahey:

HenryKawa:

Russell

HAHAHAHA.. Are you afraid of St. Andrews?  If you are so good, you would accept any course.. hahahhahahaha.

Absolutely not,but why pick an easy course,like i said earlier why don't we play Merion or are you scared? :)

EDIT ok as it's pretty obvious you want St Andrews,if that is your course of choice,i want a 30 second clock :)

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 4:22 PM

opyeuclid:

CEverett12:

My money is on you Russ .

Mine also . 

OPY

Aw come on OPY.  You know who will win.   Why are saying that?   I thought you were my friend.   That's okay.  I still love you.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 4:31 PM

russellfahey:

I've been attempting to invite you to play... where are you?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 4:31 PM

HenryKawa:
    If I am so good, I would accept any course.. hahahhahahaha.

OPY

RSS