Forums

Help › Forums

SMALL FRIENDLY CLUB LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS.

Sat, Jan 12 2019 1:10 AM (45 replies)
  • sueomeara
    2,914 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2019 11:36 AM

Welcome to the best club on wgt, lots to do and lots of great people ,,,Jim.

That was one of my members welcome message to Sarah who changed her mind and decided to join my pack.

Why don't you give us a go ?.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,914 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 1:24 PM

Come and tale a look if you use a Computer and want to have fun them this is the place for you.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,914 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 7:55 AM

LOOKING FOR A FRIENDLY ACTIVE CC - YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE Play on a PC Yes..........Friendly members YES.............Play with other members YES please...............Use CC passes Nice if you do but not nagged if you don't.......... WGT Clashes If that is your thing carry on. We have a daily get together for stroke play games.............Type or Skype? the majority of players use Skype CHAT.......Our comps cover Stroke play, CTTH, Alt Shot together with Handicap and Stableford comps and we also have CC v CC games...............WE ARE THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB established in 2013..........If you are looking for a club thst is easy going and does not ask you to buy passes or donate prizes, don't miss out contact our leader Sueomeara and start to enjoy your WGT experience

These are the comments of one of my members, why not come and take a look.

Sue

• rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrq
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 9:27 AM

Hi, I would love to join a club and play with other members. But I am only able to type, also, is there timezone issues?

• sueomeara
    2,914 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 12:17 AM

Hi,

I see you are already in a club, you would have to leave that to be able to join another club.

Your flag is Taiwan so yes that would be a time zone issue issue as most of my members are English, American, and Canadian unless that isn't where you are based.

We are a very social club who meet up every night GMT time, to play and chat, we use skype and I prefer to have people that join do the same as typing is not the same as talking.

Good luck with your search for a new club and happy golfing.

Sue

• rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrq
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 1:10 AM

Yeah my club isn't active. If talking is important, I can't. Well, I could talk to you, but you can't timely talk to me as I'm HOH. It's fine.

RSS