Forums

Help › Forums

Bethpage Black Match Play Championship

Mon, Nov 23 2009 11:37 AM (95 replies)
  • EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2009 6:02 AM

After any minutes of work (turns out only 1 result has been left off of the other bracket!), I have made a new bracket. The new bracket is here.

I will set deadline for each rounds to be completed.

Round 1: Finished by the 11th of November

Round 2: Finished by the 15th of November

Round 3: Finished by the 20th of November

Round 4: Finish by the 24th of November

The Final: Finished by the end of November.

Good luck to all, and lets get this tourney finished!

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2009 1:52 PM

Thanks for taking the initiative to move this along Ellis.   No issues with you .. your going above and beyond.

If anyone decided it's time to play me in round 2 ... find me .. i'm always around.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2009 11:28 AM

The deadline for round has passed, and 2 games have not been played. Their would-be opponents in round 2 will be given a bye into round 3.

Good luck to everyone, you have until Sunday to get your round 2 games done.

Oops, it seems that the other round 2 game that remains involves Luke213, who is inactive (if he wasn't, I wouldn't be running this tourney!). As such we will go straight to round 3, but with the same deadlines. The round 3 matches are:

Paulmcm V Columbiacgt

Boffmen V Ivietri

Kosei82 V Priestess

Good luck to all!

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2009 7:27 PM

OK Ellis .. I told you we'd move once we got started.  

lvietri wins 3up over boffmen.    GG boff ... slow greens had us going there for a while

Thanks again for moving this along ... much appreciated.   Good luck to everyone else.

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2009 4:53 AM

Thanks Ellis for your work and already there are good signs that things are strting to move along again.  Keep up the good work mate.

• Vardon
    50 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2009 5:03 AM

What was ever the ruling on my match?  lilrob forfeited and the evidence is on my wall.  I would like to keep going so please figure out the ruling.

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2009 5:03 AM

Result for 3rd round match:

columbiacgt 2UP over paulmcm

thks for the work

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2009 6:04 AM

Had a very nice game with columbiacgt ... he's a class act

Final score ... lvietri wins over columbiacgt 2 and 1

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2009 6:08 PM

PRIESTESS  V  Kosie....PRIESTESS  Won  2&1   Aaron had computer lag on first 2 holes and i won them both with pars,, Not a nice way to win he played great after that..

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2009 7:40 AM

Wow this tourney has gone quickly! Preistess, your semi-final match is against Coolswing. The winner will play Ivietri for the final.

On a un-related note, I'm thinking about taking over more tourneys that have been left by their owner, and give them a good home. Good idea/bad idea? Anyone willing to help?

RSS