Forums

Help › Forums

Bethpage Black Match Play Championship

Mon, Nov 23 2009 11:37 AM (95 replies)
  • zant
    319 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2009 10:54 AM

Round 2           Zant   &  Columbiacgt  

Columbiacgt  Won 2 up. Thanks for the game.

Good luck everyone.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2009 2:59 PM

boblarsen wins

costly mental error by me on the first, didnt check the green speed.

• boblarsen
    92 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2009 3:02 PM

It was a tight one.  I didnt think 1 UP was going to hold with the amount of putts I was missing.  Good match Bollox.

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 8:45 AM

Luke, any word about the other matches?

We are kind of plugged right now.

Thanks.

• boblarsen
    92 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2009 11:37 AM

Is there a time line for when you believe round 3 matches will get under way?

• Kobalt46
    276 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 7:06 AM

in a match that went in to 2 hole SD  it was Coolswing winning over  me...great match Cool as always when we play   tc mate...Ty for tourney Luke 

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 7:33 AM

does steveohh   and higher than yall   know they entered this compettion,,,it doesnt take much effort to play 9 holes matchplay,, make an effort please your holding the comp up  or withdraw,,

• SteveOhh
    33 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 8:49 AM

Im aware and have sent Higherthanyall a couple messages asking to setup a time. I get a reply just saying that ,"I'm on all the time so send me an invite." I unfortuantely am not on all the time but when I am the first thing check is if he is on and the two times I have seen him  an invite and I don't get anything back. 

So an effort has been made. I will go ahead forfeit though and you can advance Higherthanyall I don't want to hold up everyone else.

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 9:01 AM

Thanks K for a great game man, it could have finished either way and we were neck and neck for the hole round.  Thanks Luke, sorry I took so long to finished the game.

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2009 11:52 AM

Result of Round 3 gamae:

coolswing  defeat  boblarsen  3 and 2

I was lucky to get off to a good start and won the first 2 holes.  We drew level the 3rd and 4th hole then bob made a small mistake with a chip shot so i won the 5th.  We drew the 6th and I just managed to hole a an 12ft putt for par and square the hole.

Bad luck to boblarsen who didn't played badly but was just unlucky with 1-2 shots, Thanks for the game.

RSS