Forums

Help › Forums

Turf Cheating Fixes

Thu, Feb 14 2019 8:27 AM (24 replies)
  • flatstick96
    208 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 12:09 PM

These are all really good suggestions.  Turf Wars have really gotten out of hand.  A year ago, if a club threw up 30-40M it was a good total; Now there are totals in the billions? Give me a break.  It's just gotten stupid.

• Wilberforce369
    941 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 3:14 PM

I agree Sizzles man. I didn't know players were leaving their CC to dump coins. Your suggestions are valid and need to be addressed. 

One question. Having been accused of using putting cheat codes, is there such a thing As putting cheat codes? RobT 

• Jdunn1980
    20 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 6:13 PM

I do like the two week timer suggestion, but I ASSURE you there is more than one club guilty of this leaving and re-entrance exploit.

Clearly Monaco is an issue in turf, as is leaving a club to to dump and then re-entering... but I think no matter what happens clubs will continue to dump to each other in Bellagio and this will continue to be an alliance war - who likes who most, who dislikes who most, and who can dump the most to the team that they want to win.

There’s really nothing competitive about these turf wars anymore, kind of a joke.  WGT should consider a complete overhaul of it in the future.

Sizz - really really appreciate the thought and effort you’ve put into this sir.  I hope some kind of fix is put in place for all of this. 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 7:38 PM
    Wilberforce369:

I agree Sizzles man. I didn't know players were leaving their CC to dump coins. Your suggestions are valid and need to be addressed. 

One question. Having been accused of using putting cheat codes, is there such a thing As putting cheat codes? RobT 

Let me see if I understand this correctly. A member of a cc leaves the cc, then plays another member of his cc, purposely loses all his coins to that other member for a big coin count in wars? Do I have this right? Now if I'm right, the one that leaves his cc, now has no coins, cuz he lost, so he has to purchase more coins to do it again? The opposing team now has to purchase passes to try to keep up, where does wgt lose out? The next question would be, why stop it, if they are making money? I'm not saying that this is right, but it's profits for wgt, and they would want to stop it why? (Looking at it from a profit point of view, not ethically) Other things in wgt continue, even being wrong, but it brings in profits, so they don't change it, ie. custom course play. Just another point of view here, don't mean to anger anyone, like I said, I didn't say it was right! Lucky
  • Jdunn1980
    20 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 8:01 PM

That is almost right, except for the person losing all their coins.

Instead of that, the person with LESS coins is the one that gets the Monaco win.  They double up, get the turf points, and the other player still has some left (for the winning player to dump back to them after the turf war).

So I highly doubt that anybody is spending the money on coins... they’re over priced anyways.

But 100% correct that there are gobs of money being spent on passes for the team they are against, just to try and catch up.

WGT profits, and that’s the problem.  In a way this whole thing benefits them.

• HalHoff
    820 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 8:45 PM

WGT could potentially make more profit. One “dumping” of coins in Monaco costs one pass and potentially puts the War out of reach. Many more passes would be played in the other rooms if the competition was close and the battle was on.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 9:15 PM
    HalHoff:

WGT could potentially make more profit. One “dumping” of coins in Monaco costs one pass and potentially puts the War out of reach. Many more passes would be played in the other rooms if the competition was close and the battle was on.

That's true, but the cost of BIG coin dumpings, is about 100.00 credits, plus 1 pass, how many passes would it take to match that amount of money, spent on coins, to dump?
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 9:55 PM
    Now, question, all of this just simply for a superpass? 54 cents , one superpass? Really? One superpass equals 2 regular passes. You have one free, buy one, and it's 37 cents for your next clash? So all this over 37 cents?
  • Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 10:54 PM

Luckystar5:
    Now, question, all of this just simply for a superpass? 54 cents , one superpass? Really? One superpass equals 2 regular passes. You have one free, buy one, and it's 37 cents for your next clash? So all this over 37 cents?

no it's simply ego over the top spot. no reward other than that. that's their only motivation i believe. and to be honest i think it's only a couple people doing it. the rest are along for the ride.

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 11:44 PM

Recent war we had won't mention the name or club

Some players Used to win Monaco games with nearly basic equipment

We had to fight out to get the win

Yes this coin dumping has to be stopped

But I don't think it won't be coz wgt profits in both ways

If that dumping is done against another top club... eventually they will fight out buy more passes to win games....again wgt get profits 

I hope they be ethical and respect this game and have some self respect themselves before thinking of winning by dumping coins

As Halloff said...silver coins are worthless thing...

People play for fun...and this coin dumping removes that fun

Conversation with a friend about one of the  top club

They can win coins just playing bellagio but 

they are having members leave the club during big TWs to dump coins to the members... 

Hope this stops soon 

RSS