Forums

Help › Forums

Turf Cheating Fixes

Thu, Feb 14 2019 8:27 AM (24 replies)
  • TheSizzles123
    13 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2018 8:58 AM

Players are leaving their country clubs and going into Monaco room and dumping coins to other club members. This inflates the turf winnings and does not create a fare playing environment. 

Please fix ASAP.

2 suggestions, do not allow Monaco room to be added to turf winnings during turf war.

If a team member leaves a CC they should be suspended from rejoining that club for two weeks and any turf points gained from their play eliminated.

Pleas help get this fix in ASAP

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2018 3:33 PM

It's my understanding that if you are paired against an opponent in a turf war, who isn't in any cc, you don't get the coin count added to your spoils toward the war, in the event you win.  In my experience when I beat an opponent,  and didn't recieve the credit, that's the explanation I was given.  You also don't recieve any credit, if you draw an opponent who belongs to your own cc. So, I don't see where anyone can do, what you're saying is being done.  Unless wgt changed something again, and in their super secretive planning, didn't release these rulings. 

• HalHoff
    789 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2018 7:29 PM

Your understanding was right but was changed quite awhile back. You currently do get TW points playing an opponent with no club affiliation. No points are given when playing a fellow club member which rightfully fixed the coin dumping going on back then. When they fixed that, the next complaint was passes were wasted as you had no way of knowing whether opponent was in a club or not til after game started.  That is when WGT started giving TW points whether opponent had a club or not. Looks like some are exploiting that loophole in the system. It’s a shame some throw honesty and integrity out over a worthless silver coin.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2018 7:33 PM

Ty, for the update, appreciated greatly.  Wish that wgt would do a better job getting the word out on changes. 

• HalHoff
    789 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2018 4:29 PM

TheSizzles123:

Players are leaving their country clubs and going into Monaco room and dumping coins to other club members. This inflates the turf winnings and does not create a fare playing environment. 

Please fix ASAP.

2 suggestions, do not allow Monaco room to be added to turf winnings during turf war.

If a team member leaves a CC they should be suspended from rejoining that club for two weeks and any turf points gained from their play eliminated.

Pleas help get this fix in ASAP

Excellent suggestions

• TheSizzles123
    13 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2018 10:39 AM

Thanks Hal one of my suggestions for Monday is toy have everyone possible reply to this thread and help get it the attention it deserves. 

• Schmails3
    163 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2018 6:31 PM

Great suggestions Sizzles!  Myself and my club The Penalty Box completely are on board and would like to see this issue fixed.  

• Banana750
    3 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2018 11:30 PM

Agree to and support those suggestions!

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 8:10 AM

there's really only one club that does this. i'd call it bad sportsmanship. cheating is a grey area as there isn't any rule against it.

But it's my understanding that this particular club would have been beaten a few times in the last few weeks had they not used this exploit.

I think the solutions are valid. Monaco should be eliminated from the point count. 

Should probably also put a two week timer on how long someone has to be in a club in order for their scores to count in a TW. as well as how long they have to be gone from a club fro that club to get points from them losing.

• TheSizzles123
    13 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 8:13 AM

Thank you Mythanatos,

I agree and that points is definitely on our agenda as well. Thank you for your support.

RSS