Help › Forums

The Alt-Shot World Challenge

Thu, Oct 17 2019 10:11 PM (632 replies)
  • massimoneg
    2,572 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 12:49 PM

R4 - we won 4 up

04 Dec
    massimoneg and poldimaier defeated Caffarelli and Bombur in a 9-hole Alternate Shot game on PEBBLE BEACH GOLF LINKS.
  • tseeqhim
    495 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 1:13 PM

Final Round 5 match:

bluey403 + tseeqhim win 2 UP over TheGuyDownstairsJediknight1976.

Well played match and pleasure meeting you guys, Grant and Matt! Best of luck to you both for the remainder of the tourney.

• bluey403
    1,528 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 9:15 PM

Was a real good game, Matt copped a couple of tuff rolls. We all know that can happen at Piney and I jagged an unlikely 20 foot putt for the win

Cheers guys

• darek2
    1,877 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 4:13 PM

again Anna keep it with trill game ,:)) but just luck run off but still wd both, u meet other par from same CC :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 4:33 PM

As of this post, the 4th round match in the loser's bracket between YankeeJim/Douggongles vs lookoutbunker/twofallsstev has yet to be played. It hasn't been for lack of effort but twofallsstev hasn't been able to drag his partner to the tee. 

As a result we will be forced to use the nuclear option as 12/6 is the due date. We will have to play the Week 49 single. This is ridiculous for this late in the competition, IMO. It's not even a time zone issue.

• darek2
    1,877 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 5:38 PM

looks like i 'll have same problem , both opponents same time like we but no reply from them , waiting from Dec 2 , we see maybe miracle happen :)

Darek2 31 Mythofpandora 31 //    62

bigcountry317 31  BigKnight 32//  63

• RANGER1988
    1,059 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2018 8:44 AM

Well Folk's today is 12/6/2018, it is the expiration date for all matches to be completed by mid-night tonight my time USA EST. 

Congratulation's to this Year's Final Four in the Upper Bracket:

Match #1: JMH1/Killer52 VS. KeithJ/Yiannis

Match #2: Kavvz/ColumbusStorm VS. bluey403/tseeqhim

Best of Luck to the 4 Team's battling it out to get to the Upper Bracket Championship Match! The Matches will be played on BPB (B-9)!

*********************************************************************************************************

In the Consolation Bracket, we still have these Matches open to be completed:

lookoutbunker/twofallsstev VS. YankeeJim/Douggongles

PEnglish3/Ider75 VS. amateur4sure/TdotDoba  Match scheduled for 830 pm 

pmm711/lonnieskinner VS. WalKOfLife/Spazzstick

MYTHofPandora/Darek2 VS. BigCountry317/BigKnight

I have seen the posts above from a few with setting troubles, so I would advise that those of you reading this post, GET THE WGT WEEKLY 9-HOLE SINGLE-PLAY PLAYED, its on RSG in Heavy Winds! Starting tomorrow morning I will be checking the Leader Boards and moving Teams forward from those result's!

Best of Luck to all of you left in the Brackets!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2018 3:07 PM

YankeeJim/Douggongles 30/29 - 59

lookoutbunker/twofallsstev  33/32 - 65

• SpazzStick
    262 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2018 6:14 PM

Walk0fLife and I could not arrange a round with our opponents. It is our understanding that they are going to withdraw from this round. Onward and forward.

• RANGER1988
    1,059 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2018 4:55 AM

Okay folk's Bracket has been updated reflecting two more DQ's, from two more Teams, no friend requests and only 1 player playing the Weekly 9-Hole option, Teams advancing this far, really thought would motivate play, and so we move on.

Next round Matches are set.

Thank you for those of you getting at least something played

RSS