Forums

Help › Forums

Vale Jarrod Lyle

Sat, Aug 11 2018 7:35 AM (4 replies)
  • ScottyAKing
    175 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2018 6:45 PM

Last night Australian pro golfer Jarrod Lyle passed away after a long, and repeated battle with leukaemia.  He was a great talent, and universally liked on tour.  Rest well...

He was well known for his bucket hat.  I wonder if mobile players might consider equipping the SE bucket hat for the day as a bit of a tribute.  Just a thought. 

Scott

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2018 7:57 PM

Very sad.   He made a comeback last year and I watched him play (tv). 

• flatstick96
    208 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 2:03 PM

ScottyAKing:

Last night Australian pro golfer Jarrod Lyle passed away after a long, and repeated battle with leukaemia.  He was a great talent, and universally liked on tour.  Rest well...

He was well known for his bucket hat.  I wonder if mobile players might consider equipping the SE bucket hat for the day as a bit of a tribute.  Just a thought. 

Scott

Robert Allenby wrote a great piece about Jarrod Lyle at the Player's Voice (you'll have to copy/paste since this stupid site never lets me create links in posts):

https://www.playersvoice.com.au/robert-allenby-my-hero-jarrod-lyle/

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 2:53 PM

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2018 7:35 AM

Like many of us I rooted for Jarrod during his comebacks and was truly saddened to hear of his passing. Thanks for posting this Robert Allenby arcticle.

Frank

flatstick96:

ScottyAKing:

Scott

Robert Allenby wrote a great piece about Jarrod Lyle at the Player's Voice (you'll have to copy/paste since this stupid site never lets me create links in posts):

https://www.playersvoice.com.au/robert-allenby-my-hero-jarrod-lyle/

RSS