Help › Forums

FOUND - Complete set up clubs.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 11 2011 10:32 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 10:53 AM

I found a complete set of clubs today, they look like mine, feel like mine but they don't do the things mine did. They have to be knock offs. If anyone misplaced these please contact me and return mine asap. 

Thank you

Ren

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 11:07 AM

LMAO. Not feeling it are we, Brother Ren?  I say it's your turn, mine was last week. Took me a week to get back.  :-D

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 11:24 AM

Hey YJ, that is my "Well you see what happened was" explanation. No meter issues-no vems or glitches, no BS at all. Someone just switched my clubs, probably Canine, he does stuff like that just to mess with you. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 11:55 AM

renniw52:
    probably Canine, he does stuff like that just to mess with you. 

Ya and StrangeMagic probably put him up to it. Dang supervisors........

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 11:56 AM

renniw52:

Hey YJ, that is my "Well you see what happened was" explanation. No meter issues-no vems or glitches, no BS at all. Someone just switched my clubs, probably Canine, he does stuff like that just to mess with you. 

LMAO !!!  You figured it out huh?? Darnit..I thought I got away with something, too.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 11:58 AM

YankeeJim:
    Ya and StrangeMagic probably put him up to it. Dang supervisors........

YJ...Strange put me up to it....he said he'd give me an unlimited number of starter balls if I switched his clubs out. What the heck...FREE BALLS is FREE BALLS.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 12:52 PM

CanineSupervisor:
    YJ...Strange put me up to it.

Anything is possible in this day and age.  Even while hanging out at the pool, a lead conspirator is able to issue his directives.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 1:33 PM

Why you old goats gizzard, my clubs are probably on your vessel stored with the kegs of rum and preparation H and bag balm. I'll never see them again. Damn your hide. I know Canine had your boat this weekend because I tried to air drop him a cooler of beer and the gift shop wouldn't let me. I just fed your mule a bushel of broccoli and beans. Wait to ya get home.

Luv ya man.

Ren

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 6:28 PM

Ren and ya'll got me wrong ! The heat index was 115 degrees and my main AC unit went out in the house ! I been tryin ta keep from wiltin in my cement pond whilst I was waiting on a flux capacitator or sumthin such as at, or whatever they called it. I just know the HVAC man was agrinnin when I was writin the check.

Actually I was reminiscing  about my very first girlfriend, Olive Tabangyah and I found this old pic of us. I didn't know what she meant then (see her caption) ........but I suuuuure do now !

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 6:38 PM

Sir you are just not right, is that Olive's leg sticking out of the raft? If so shame on you.

• PAGES
RSS