Help › Forums

Christmas in July Day 3

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 26 2018 7:54 AM (142 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 11:39 AM

WheresMyMoney:

Is it possible to gift something that is already in my inventory?

No it is not. You can however, sell unequipped items back to the Pro Shop and then in turn use those credits to purchase/gift an item

Don

• WheresMyMoney
    442 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 11:41 AM

ok. thanks.

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 11:42 AM

Bowl64:

Thanks again Pierre, getting Callaway balls was indeed a very nice surprize :)))

Cheers

Bjorn

you are very welcome

cheers :o)

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 11:45 AM

callaghan159:

Bowl64:
    No. That is a summation of what`s been gifted so far, recently updated i guess.

So sorry if I am wrong

no problem, many messages, easy to get lost.

no point intended.

Bjorn is correct, He posted for some Allianz balls, I sent to him some callaways lvl 33 +, better buy.

he was just thanking me twice when he saw the callaways instead of Allianz's

all good my end.

cheers

Pierre :o)

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 11:46 AM

SidersBest:
    But if Santa sees fit I sure like to have a Set of L 97 Cally Rogues. I'll be very thankful.

I can fulfill this request as well.

But I won't be able to do it until later this afternoon (EDT) or sometime this evening. 

Edit: Clubs sent. 

• pooped169
    123 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 11:53 AM

WOW!!!!!!!!!! You are AWESOME!! I feel like a little kid in a candy store! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!

• Papabukk
    708 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 11:59 AM

Good morning Summer Santa. I’m guessing the level 91 Max meter 9.5 driver I’ve been asking for is out of the question. Maybe because it’s locked? A Level 69 Taylor made M2 driver would suffice for now. If’n your bag is getting low I’ll be happy with some balls. I’d like to try  Callloway hex chrome+ slow meter. I just can’t afford to buy them. 

Four retired men play golf together once a week for many years. One day on 16th hole that runs along side the highway, a funeral procession drives by. One man says to the others, "Stop and remove your hats, show some respect."

Afterward, one of the other men asked him what got into him. "I have never seen you show anybody any respect."

The first man replied: "I was married to her for 65 years

Ho ho ho. 

Bukky

• Kmack1960
    35 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 11:59 AM

Santa, I have been a good boy this year.. I could use a set of 97 Cally Rogues or some Titleist Pro V1 balls.... Thanks!!

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 12:03 PM

Would folks prefer I post the list where we are up to. Or keep it on page 1 for ease of finding to refer to it.

I am afraid that if I put it on the actual we are at. Some members will not look beyond other pages.

Awaiting for your preference.

cheers

Pierre :o)

• ChaplainMC
    130 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 12:05 PM

Good evening all,

Last night I asked Santa for the Titleist golf balls, and tonight I see them in my Christmas sock.
    I'm not sure who sent it, but would like to offer my sincere thanks to the donor.

There is such kindness and generosity in this WGT community, wow!

Thanks all and God bless!
    ChaplainMC 

RSS