Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July Day 3

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 26 2018 7:54 AM (142 replies)
  • gordo19
    2,070 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 9:56 PM
    Dear Santa sorry it has taken so long to write to you again. It is life just got in the way. Could i please have a surprise. That would be nice Gordo
  • Nancy1959
    7,075 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 10:15 PM

Dear Santa,

The only golf balls I have managed to have consistent success with are the Max Pro balls.  I would absolutely love to have some of those balls in my stocking if your elves make these!

Hugs, Nancy

• Carguysurfer
    226 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 10:36 PM

Dear Santa (whomever you are):

Just wanted to say Thank you for all you're doing!  I don't really need anything; just wanted to tell you that.

Carguysurfer

• phil6904
    65 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 10:38 PM

Another wish : please make me level 103.

Phil

• Alembic01
    2,319 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 10:53 PM

Dear Santa,

I.m currently using the Taylor Made TP5 Level 97s and Love them!!!  But I'm curious about the Titleist Pro V1 Level 42.  I would love to have a few show up in my stocking so I could give them a spin!!

Merry Christmas,

Paul

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 11:55 PM

ChaplainMC:

Good evening all,

Last night I asked Santa for the Titleist golf balls, and tonight I see them in my Christmas sock.
    I'm not sure who sent it, but would like to offer my sincere thanks to the donor.

There is such kindness and generosity in this WGT community, wow!

Thanks all and God bless!
    ChaplainMC 

If you click on your account tab and then look at the bottom right on your profile, in your transaction history. You you see who sent them to you.

cheers

:o)

• Sulks007
    640 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 12:24 AM

Dear Santa

Any chance of a sleeve of  TP5X balls. Its a week off pension day and my funds are running rather low.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Dave

• Frankieboy31
    135 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 2:00 AM

07-25-2018 2:30 PM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, can someone respond, I have now Bern reduced to BEGGING!!!

I think my request on days 1, 2 and 3 fell through the cracks, or maybe it was decided that I didn't deserve anything!

I'll give it another go and see what happens, if anything.

With all the problems and glitches on the App at the moment, it as been really difficult to gain free credits to purchase balls and have actually had to spend hard earned cash to buy credits for balls.

Would be wonderful if I could be gifted a sleeve, (or 2 if feeling generous), of my usual balls which are, Taylor Made TP5 level 95.

Yours, in anticipation, Frankie.

• thecliffs
    364 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 2:23 AM

Wow Day  three and Santa hasn't made it this far out in the country yet. Sure hope ole dasher and his crew  has enough left in them to get this far. I wake up every morning to check under the tree. I sure hope dasher and crew catch a second wind and and surprise me with some prov1x level 90 balls.

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 3:43 AM

Robert1893:
    I've sent him a message and will cover this request. He's in our club. 

I have sent him a driver Robert. If you have already done so let me know and I will contact CS to refund me. Thanks. I sent the gift before I seen your message. Thanks
    Brian

RSS