Forums

Help › Forums

quitting

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 11 2011 3:52 PM (5 replies)
  • NIKONNUT
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 12:47 AM

this for all that like to leave nasty little notes on my profile page after quitting a game...why dont you all take that same energy and write wgt the nasty little notes about the meter and MAYBE they will fix it...i simply refuse to and will not play with a bad meter...its not rocket science to understand that is it?

• scofnix
    17 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 5:06 AM

dont give excuses

• itybtyrob
    18 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 8:13 AM
    Do you really think WGT gives a RAT's ASS about the poor quality game play? I understand your frustration with the meter stutter, game freezes, etc., however, maybe you are not explaining your decision to disconnect. Half the time when someone quits, it freezes the game and the other players cannot finish. This is not very considerate. Maybe if more WGT players would complain, these idiots would get their act together and spend some money to improve gameplay, intead of just sitting back and selling more ads to increase their bottom-line (although I highly doubt that they will). Let's face it, it's the same old story of capitalism: screw the consumer, let's make more money. And it sure doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out when you are being ripped off, as all WGT players are.
  • borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 8:33 AM

NIKONNUT:

this for all that like to leave nasty little notes on my profile page after quitting a game...why dont you all take that same energy and write wgt the nasty little notes about the meter and MAYBE they will fix it...i simply refuse to and will not play with a bad meter...its not rocket science to understand that is it?

If you don't want a bad meter then fix your PC. Like you said it's not rocket science. I have a mid line PC which barely meets the requirements but I rarely have a bad meter. Why? Because I read all the tips on how to optimize my PC and followed them and also installed gamebooster 2 which really makes this game run ultra smooth. 90 to 95% of all meter spikes and stutters are due to a poorly configured PC and WGT can do nothing about that. It's up to you!

• Bradwiz
    65 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 9:24 AM

fix your compter

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 3:52 PM

NIKONNUT:

several persons have answered to your meter concerns, i am another, read how to fix it, on forums.  then do it.  i have no meter issues at all except when i handle my ball mouse in such a way that i come in contact with the right button while pushing the left button.  i am also one of those QUITTER haters who will take you task in any way i can for how ever long it takes to help get rid of inconsiderate, immature, bad attitude players such as yourself.  you have been told it is YOUR PC, fix it.  my nickel for ever.

RSS