Forums

Help › Forums

surveys and giving stuff away

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 10 2011 12:34 PM (1 replies)
  • maury62
    449 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2011 11:28 AM

i havent been able to ge to take asurbey for over 2 weeks now. so what i did i registered under a different name. then i tried to take a survey and sure enough the first try i go tin  so i did the survey and then went back to my original name and tried again no luck. when i registered with a new name i changed only one  letter. so much for the dont quailfy. What a bunch of BS. So i got enough credits inder the new mane and then i trie dto give something to my original name and they said that there is no  such name. That is  funny a si have  been playing under that name for over a year now. More BS.  

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, Jul 10 2011 12:34 PM

maury62:

i havent been able to ge to take asurbey for over 2 weeks now. so what i did i registered under a different name. then i tried to take a survey and sure enough the first try i go tin  so i did the survey and then went back to my original name and tried again no luck. when i registered with a new name i changed only one  letter. so much for the dont quailfy. What a bunch of BS. So i got enough credits inder the new mane and then i trie dto give something to my original name and they said that there is no  such name. That is  funny a si have  been playing under that name for over a year now. More BS.  

There is a bug right now with the gift option. No matter who you try to gift something to it says they don't exist. It will probably take an update or at least a downtime for maintenance to fix it.

RSS